The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

giphy.gif

WHAT I TELL Y'ALL ABOUT BOOK!!!!!

NIKE, GIVE HIM A SIG YOU MOTHER****ERS!

Last edited:

Los Angeles Lakers’ Star Kendrick Nunn Files Restraining Order Against Former Friend Over Alleged Extortion​

Kay Lewis
Wed, November 30, 2022 at 7:24 PM

Instagram/KendrickNunn

Instagram/KendrickNunn
Los Angeles Lakers player, Kendrick Nunn, has filed an emergency order of protection against a former friend.

Kendrick Nunn Needs Assistance From The Law​

Los Angeles Lakers' Star Kendrick Nunn Files Restraining Order Against Former Friend Over Alleged Extortion

Instagram/KendrickNunn
The Lakers point guard claims his former friend has made alleged terrorist threats towards Nunn and attempted to extort the player in addition to threatening his family. The man has been identified as Miles Harrison.
In documents obtained by The Blast, Kendrick Nunn is asking a judge to grant an order of protection against his friend to stay 300 yards away from himself, his partner Blen Mekonnen, and his two children. Kendrick says his family needs protection because of "threats Miles has made I fear he could harm me and my family."

That's a ridiculous take

Run it back? Why?

Draymond don't call KD from parking lot Bron is doing anything and everything to bring him in and he'd be passed MJ by now.

Durant made them a dynasty and barring injury they easily 3 peat and who knows what happens.

That 2017-2018 warriors are the best team of all time.

The Sixers definitely had a good chance of reaching The Finals if they ran it back with Jimmy Butler. Their worst move by far was letting him walk

I’ve been saying this since 2018 Jimmy was my favorite Sixer since Iverson. I can’t believe management just let him walk when he wanted to be a Sixer and Embiid wanted him back.

That and the Bridges trade were the two worst moves we’ve made.

The other moves/ picks I could understand the circumstances but the those two, that was pure incompetence.

75D25253-6660-4E2C-A66B-309AE1685D9B.jpeg

Jimmy wasn’t gonna stay regardless. The real mistake was maxing out Simmons (I can take the L on that) and following it up with Brother Al. Tobias was gonna get maxed by the Nets in FA if we didn’t lock him up

What are you talking about? Jimmy wanted to stay and Embiid was vouching for him to stay.

Los Angeles Lakers’ Star Kendrick Nunn Files Restraining Order Against Former Friend Over Alleged Extortion​

Kay Lewis
Wed, November 30, 2022 at 7:24 PM

Instagram/KendrickNunn

Instagram/KendrickNunn
Los Angeles Lakers player, Kendrick Nunn, has filed an emergency order of protection against a former friend.

Kendrick Nunn Needs Assistance From The Law​

Los Angeles Lakers' Star Kendrick Nunn Files Restraining Order Against Former Friend Over Alleged Extortion' Star Kendrick Nunn Files Restraining Order Against Former Friend Over Alleged Extortion

Instagram/KendrickNunn
The Lakers point guard claims his former friend has made alleged terrorist threats towards Nunn and attempted to extort the player in addition to threatening his family. The man has been identified as Miles Harrison.
In documents obtained by The Blast, Kendrick Nunn is asking a judge to grant an order of protection against his friend to stay 300 yards away from himself, his partner Blen Mekonnen, and his two children. Kendrick says his family needs protection because of "threats Miles has made I fear he could harm me and my family."

Why is everyone a star in LA?

Back
Top Bottom