The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 / NBA All-Defensive Team Announced

I remember he had a lot to say about Boston before the sweep, KD publicly told him to chill. But that can’t be why he didn’t have any offers :lol:

Interesting. That statistic happens like once out of like the last 25 plus years though, am I wrong

Rebounding, defense, controlling the action inside the paint, and having a solid group of Impact Bigs surrounding the high scoring guards and wings on your team still contribute more to what makes a championship level squad than winning the three point battle.

Making timely threes not an abundance of threes are equally as important.

Now if that statistic you mentioned holds up true in the playoffs in more than 50% of the next 10 seasons, then maybe I can say we have a new "modern nba." But right now, Curry and GSW have been the only exception. No other team in the last 30 years that only had 1 or 2 bigs in their rotation and depended on shooting threes as their primary identity, none has won a title except for the 2022 Warrior team.

You still need 3-4 solid Impact PF's and Centers to win it all. Can't win a chip with just a Zubac and a Covington and load your roster with guards and wings, and I don't care if PG and KL are injury free. They not gonna go too far in the playoffs.

Jordan doesn’t win rings if Horace Grant, Dennis Rodman, Bill Cartwright, Luc Longley, Wil Perdue, Bill Wennington, Cliff Levingston, Scott Williams, Bison Dele were stiffs. Anyone who knows basketball know all dem Bulls Bigs weren't pushovers nor were they non-impact big men like the Zubac's, the Wiseman's, Harrell's, Julius Randle's, the Dwight Powell's, Tobias Harris's, Kuminga's, and the John Collins and Capela's of the world.

Last edited:
349490360_784638643236638_7427166667169376338_n.jpg

Very interesting.

Ben was an NT legend when he played for the Bulls. Dudes were calling him Ben Jordan

can’t even lie…i wasn’t even in the nba thread back then.. this shht used to be UGLY!!! :lol: :lol: i know y’all remember how chaotic and silly it was…

thread made the biggest/best turnaround ever…very informational now…i read every word…

can’t even lie…i wasn’t even in the nba thread back then.. this shht used to be UGLY!!! :lol: :lol: i know y’all remember how chaotic and silly it was…

thread made the biggest/best turnaround ever…very informational now…i read every word…
I legit wanted to fight Amel for some of his Chicago posts. Thread was crazy.

Very proud of Pip and I wish he would go on the offense more on Money. Money treated dude like trash and he accepted it until he saw the last dance and realized that Money is only loyal to himself

Very proud of Pip and I wish he would go on the offense more on Money. Money treated dude like trash and he accepted it until he saw the last dance and realized that Money is only loyal to himself
you meant "NO TIPPIN PIP" ?

Pippen still out here like a scorned lover. I will always respect his opinions though, he really was treated like dirt and deserved much much better.

Pippen still out here like a scorned lover. I will always respect his opinions though, he really was treated like dirt and deserved much much better.
I agree on that regard considering what he went thru, but he ain't no saint either. being a Jack-A in public is no excuse as well. love PiP as a player and my all time favorite, but I wouldn't be friends with him in real life.

Brown wanted to play the guard spots. He was playing forward in bk. Denver offered him the opportunity

Not unusual at all in LA.

Use all kind of tactics to do advanced scouting of places to rob, like posing as delivery or maintenance people. Just general casing by car, etc.

Most home burglaries happen when people aren’t home, but home invasions when people are home are far from unheard of. That’s why everyone has multiple home surveillance cameras these days.
I could come home and someone done cleaned that ***** out, bare! Id probably struggle to get to maybe $5k, probably even 4.

Cliff Paul could propose $1000 gc to Amazon, $1000 to Ikea, $750 to Ross, $750 to Wal Mart, $500 cash, $62.50 to Dollar Tree and I’d accept with no counter

Back
Top Bottom