The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

Bizarre game from Jimmy. Basically played like complete garbage outside of the last 6 minutes of the game on both ends

Then shows up and gets them the lead.

Bro shows up even a little bit in the 3rd quarter and they probably win

dead (1).png

I also went to MSG the day he broke the 3 point record. The 2022 NBA season was something else.

1685247984407.jpeg

Seeing this makes me sad because there definitely won’t be a player I like as much as him for a minute probably and I haven’t attended any of his signature games. Barring death, I’ll definitely go to his final game even if it’s in the Bay.

antidope antidope danikerhino danikerhino how was the Finals atmosphere compared to the rest of the playoffs? Playoffs vs. regular season is unmatched IMO. I’m making it a tradition to go to at least one playoff game every season just for the atmosphere. Admittedly ‘18 (BOS), ‘19 (TOR), ‘22 (TOR) were @ Philly but in ‘21 I got to go LAC @ PHX and I was actually at Game 3 of this series (BOS @ MIA) last Sunday.

They all felt waayyyy different than any regular season game. I can legitimately see why guys like Dray and Jimmy say they don’t get up until the playoffs :lol:

I could be wrong but I find it hard to believe the celtics lose at home for game 7... the heat really done messed things up

Back
Top Bottom