The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 / NBA All-Defensive Team Announced

Grizzlies were not gonna beat the Celtics in 6. They were not better than the Warriors.
I expect the Grizz to believe that they were. They should. I expect grown NBA fans to have more perspective.
Young inexperienced teams don't knock off dynasties. Ja or no Ja they were losing anyways.

This is a Bahamian family but not a macaroni pie in sight?

T0INE T0INE and IATT IATT what going on with ya peoples mane?

aint trying scare them people

1 of my biggest things whenever I went stateside growing up and they tried to tell me this was macaroni

1668631592651.jpeg

All I’d do is look at them like

1668631658902.gif

aint trying scare them people

1 of my biggest things whenever I went stateside growing up and they tried to tell me this was macaroni

1668631592651.jpeg

All I’d do is look at them like

1668631658902.gif
I don't mind soupy mac & cheese but it's when people try to tell me it's good that I gotta stop them. It's good like a cheap burger is good. It's not good like a steak is good. Baked mac & cheese is steak.

Can't just use any ol pasta for the proper stuff neither. Get you some cavatappi in that baking dish.

Speaking of recipes. I saw this tweet the other day and died :lol:

Very true, everyone wants to be a rapper or streamer/'influencer' nowadays :lol:

Used to have a real healthy balance/mixture of mainstream talent across damn near every genre.

Rock as a whole has been in the mud creatively for years

I got in and got out. I wasn’t going to get rich but I hit a mini lick
Same here. I could've held out longer for more but I really needed the money during covid and the stress of it taking up so much of my portfolio was killing me.

Plus when I saw how many eyes were on retail investing a few months later I knew I'd made the right decision :lol: Everyone including my momma was asking me for financial advice and I saw the writing on the wall after that :lol:

I still hold a little ETH though...

Very true, everyone wants to be a rapper or streamer/'influencer' nowadays :lol:

Used to have a real healthy balance/mixture of mainstream talent across damn near every genre.

Rock as a whole has been in the mud creatively for years
The only recent mainstream hit “rock” song I can think of is “Good for You” by Olivia Rodrigo and that’s a ripoff of a Paramore song from that early 2000s. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom