The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

At least he's honest I guess
manny.png

Rough loss for Pistons.

Utah with 3rd game in 4 nights, back to back, @ Detroit with Markkanen, THT, Clarkson, George out (3 starters).

Need to tear down everything from the executive/GM/coach level

watched cade’s post game presser.. kid looks and sounds like he’s lost in detroit. i get that losing is good character development, or whatever, but it’s sad to see a young player this talented spend so many years losing with a team with no daylight in sight.

Lakers are 1-5 since that last game that didn’t count towards their szn record. How did these dudes suddenly fall off the cliff seemingly? That only win came v the lowly Spurs and it was close iirc.

Bron ain’t sign up for this. Would it be possible he DOESN’T end his career for this club? Does anyone have Bronny on their draft board?🧐

Struggling in lalaland rite now.

4th year into a rebuild . They have pieces from the draft. They shouldn’t be this bad.
They have mid pieces from the draft and no role definition for them so they can develop properly…Need to get rid of everybody but Cade/Thompson/Duren and hope to draft a franchise guy those 3 can support

Messing with the trade machine a fun one was Cade/Stewart for Jalen Green/other Thompson :lol: :pimp:

They have mid pieces from the draft and no role definition for them so they can develop properly…Need to get rid of everybody but Cade/Thompson/Duren and hope to draft a franchise guy those 3 can support

Messing with the trade machine a fun one was Cade/Stewart for Jalen Green/other Thompson :lol: :pimp:
I’m still very high on amen (rough start to his career with the injuries and illness) but I would do this in a heartbeat

Back
Top Bottom