The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

I’m still very high on amen (rough start to his career with the injuries and illness) but I would do this in a heartbeat
Think it works for both teams with where they are…The Detroit dudes would be better on a team trying to win and the Houston players will have unlimited, no pressure/expectation reps to tap into their potential in the rebuild

1703262361969.png

Becky has an Amazing Basketball Mind so nothing she said was out of line. She's not the hot take merchants that spout off nonsense and lies.

I’ve seen more think pieces on Joel and his fouls from fans since Wednesday than the amount of points he scored lol

Not calling out you and jpzx jpzx but y’all fans annoying lol

Didn't think you were, but it makes sense. I'm not in the stratosphere like that, but Jim Pete, the Wolves color broadcaster was harping on it and he's not the homer type so Im sure a lot of fans took it and ran with it. He was on point, but that's the benefit of being Embiid. He's a dominant player that draws fouls and won't miss FTs...if you got 2 of your bigs in foul trouble before halftime, you probably ain't winning. Take the L and move on. That Game isn't one I would gripe about

Seen the boxscore last night, aint no way Wemby should be having the least shots up in any game. Collins had like 6 more shots than him and he came off the bench. What Pop doing out there.

If I was him i'd ask to be sent to the g-league.

Average 40/20 and watch the first team go on a 0/30 skid like Detroit.

Becky Hammon should not have felt obligated to apologize or further explain her stance. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

BUT!

Are we sure Jalen Brunson can't be a 1A? Just a few months ago he was the best player in two different playoff series.

Back
Top Bottom