The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 / NBA All-Defensive Team Announced

Bro bottomless brunch in NYC is $40-50. This doesnt even include the chicken and waffles.

After 2 hours I'm paying Katherine Taylor rates

That's disgusting. But you're in NYC it comes with the territory. I'm in RICHMOND VA and they're taxing. Also they have chicken and waffles in NYC??????

I didn't know y'all had that.

That's disgusting. But you're in NYC it comes with the territory. I'm in RICHMOND VA and they're taxing. Also they have chicken and waffles in NYC??????

We got it all. Come through

It wasn't like this a few years ago. $35 got you food and enough mimosas to blackout by 2pm :smh:

Pre-pandemic prices were diff. Still, nothing beats a bottomless brunch date for real. Much better than drinks/dinner/coffee/etc in the beginning

We got it all. Come through

Pre-pandemic prices were diff. Still, nothing beats a brunch date for real. Much better than drinks/dinner/coffee/etc

I will....Going DC in May...Nashville in June...Idk where I'm going for July set me up with some Dominican or PR women and Imma slide.

I'm tryna cop a new white pair for the summer for when I make my trip down to Nashville this summer so I can find me a Sydney Sweeney lookalike.
OIG2 (1).jpeg

Last edited:

Chicken and waffles have been gentrified AF. Pretty sure you can get them at IHOP if you want.

Huge get for Atlanta. Was hoping we'd be able to pry him from ATL but happy to see Charlotte get him.

Back
Top Bottom