The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

****ing Jersey

1712329082907.png

Yea they say when you’re in a car you can’t feel it.
That’s true only up to a certain point of severity, I think. It’s never happened to me, but I’d be surprised if people driving near the epicenter of a quake magnitude 6 or above didn’t feel it.

Bron/Klutch must feel like they have enough pull to have that kid declaring for the draft when he’s not ready.

Good luck to the young man.

That’s true only up to a certain point of severity, I think. It’s never happened to me, but I’d be surprised if people driving near the epicenter of a quake magnitude 6 or above didn’t feel it.

Yea. I feel like if it’s big enough and you can see the ground moving you’re eventually feeling it. Have to :lol:

This makes me more than anything think that Bron is on the verge of calling it quits

Like one more season potentially with Bronny in the league and thats it
I think there is strong potential of his value tanking if he transfers somewhere and doesn't improve. Then would probably have no chance at the league at that point. Next couple drafts supposedly strong.

Entering now, some team will take a flyer on him and hope they can mold him into something. Also a potential way to get Bron to come to your franchise I guess.

I think there is strong potential of his value tanking if he transfers somewhere and doesn't improve. Then would probably have no chance at the league at that point.

Know what, that’s a good point.

His value could get worse. Go in now while it’s still a bit warm and your dad is still in the league.

This might be his only shot.

I think there is strong potential of his value tanking if he transfers somewhere and doesn't improve. Then would probably have no chance at the league at that point. Next couple drafts supposedly strong.

Entering now, some team will take a flyer on him and hope they can mold him into something. Also a potential way to get Bron to come to your franchise I guess.
This is probably it but for Bronny's sake I hope he tries seeing what the transfer route brings first.

Even in a weak class, no way is he near league ready and I don't think him being gifted a token roster spot because of a team trying to lure/entice his pops would do him too much good in the long run...

Back
Top Bottom