The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

You taking Minnesota?

Put some bread up.
I'm not doubting Minnesota but using that logic to pick them is hilarious

Did he completely miss last years WCF? sabu (1).png

Lakers needed to hit 3 out of those 9 missed free throws
Bron missed two WIDE OPEN 3s, he also gave up a crucial offensive rebound to AG in that last little stretch. Can't put it all on him because he shouldn't have to exert all this energy at his age but we need some depth. Reeves earned my respect... Rui's a bum.

The Nuggets are gonna beat Minnesota.. Antman is only 22 and he's the wolves best player. Very rarely do you see a guy that young lead a team past the defending champs. I'm rooting for them tho.

MJ played against the likes of Danny Ainge and Hersey Hawkins en route to his rings... Please stop comparing his era with Bron's. The king has faced super team after super team. If Bron had cakewalk matchups every year like MJ then he'd have more rings than Bill Russell by now. MJ would be just another guy in this era. We literally saw him miss the playoffs his last two years once the league was littered with SGs who matched his athleticsim... Cool shoes but overrated.

Brah wut.. Lebron coasted in the eastern conference.. stop it..

he’s not a king he’s not the goat he’s 4-6 in the finals, he a play in king and playoff fraud

I trust the Nuggets at the end of games and definitely do not trust the T'Wolves at the end of games, but the Nuggets might only have 7.5 players. That's going to matter.

Lakers put up a great fight. Series was close. They just aren’t a consistent great team. They are great in spurts and when one of their inconsistent role players has a good game.

Lebron was 1 rebound shy of a 30 point triple double.

They just can’t shoot. Not 3s or free throws.

Brah wut.. Lebron coasted in the eastern conference.. stop it..

he’s not a king he’s not the goat he’s 4-6 in the finals, he a play in king and playoff fraud
Why do y'all use this flawed logic for Bron but not MJ? Wouldn't the whole ring argument mean someone like Russell or Havlicek would be the default goats?

I trust the Nuggets at the end of games and definitely do not trust the T'Wolves at the end of games, but the Nuggets might only have 7.5 players. That's going to matter.

Nuggets definitely need to wrap this series up tonight.

Dudes were dropping like flies.

Look you guys are going wayyyy too overboard with Wolves beating the Suns.

The Suns are not good man. :lol:
I can only speak for myself but it's not really about the Suns.

Wolves just matchup better. I think outside of the Heat the Wolves defensively did the best job against the Nuggets last year

It'll really be down to the Ant and Kat offensively to keep up to me

Why do y'all use this flawed logic for Bron but not MJ? Wouldn't the whole ring argument mean someone like Russell or Havlicek would be the default goats?

Jerry West had an incredible career but was what, 1-9 in the finals? Not the GOAT.

Lebron is 4-6 in the finals. Not the goat. He is the Play in Goat tho.

MJ averaged 44 points in one Finals series… so stop it

Look you guys are going wayyyy too overboard with Wolves beating the Suns.

The Suns are not good man. :lol:
Thank you... As I said time and time again with the suns they are way too dependent on their "big 3" and outside of that trio they have no depth. Not to mention that the trio comsists of two guys past their prime and one guy who is not who people think he is.

Back
Top Bottom