The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

LOL fam. Unless you have stake in the raptors, you can relax. They don’t care about you like that. You can go back to your regular life like we all do. I can have 29 teams, you can have 1 and at the end of the day, B, it makes us no extra money.

And we can keep these as just jokes too. Go start the raptors off season thread
You were the one coming at me about Zion being in the playoffs

Don’t get mad at me cause he’s injury prone.

That’s your karma.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers mispelled , he meant to say he has "29 sons"
It’s tiring

1714499417359.jpeg

If LeBron leaves the Lakers, I hope wherever he goes next is his last NBA stop. Wouldn’t want to see him going out team-hopping like Shaq, chasing that 5th ring (recognizing of course that Bron is a much more impactful player at this stage of his career than Shaq toward the end of his).

If LeBron leaves the Lakers, I hope wherever he goes next is his last NBA stop. Wouldn’t want to see him going out team-hopping like Shaq, chasing that 5th ring (recognizing of course that Bron is a much more impactful player at this stage of his career than Shaq toward the end of his).
Prob do lakers or another team and then hop on with the Vegas team doing the owner/player thing

The wolves have the best bench in the league against the nuggets with the worst bench.

Its going 6 or 7 games . I can totally see one of the nuggets guys getting hurt with how physical the refs are calling it and them playing 40 mins a game.

Bron days of winning rings as the best player on the team are over…Just up to him if he accepts it or not, same with all the other older dudes

The more I think about it, it just feels like the perfect matchup for Minnesota.

Especially with the rule changes when it comes to foul calling.

Murray gimpy, KCP gimpy, they can put Gobert on Gordon and neutralize the duck ins and lobs.

They are bigger and more athletic. Ant is just too big and strong for KCP.

But I hesitate, if Ant was like 26, Id feel super confident in picking Minnesota.

I really feel like they are totally going to take Jamal Murray out, and it's gunna require insane Jokic performances.

Can't wait.
I wouldn't count on Gobert on containing Gordon. Gobert is slow as F.

Back
Top Bottom