The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

Darvin Ham seems like a good guy. Hate to see him as the scapegoat, but it is clear that the team doesn't have confidence in his coaching abilities. Who do you even bring in that will command respect? Gonna be the usual names thrown around.
nobody especially if coach killer is in the team.

I really don’t understand the hate Booker gets for embracing his Mexican culture. Weird stuff
no way. he is hated for being part Mexican? what kind of lame people would do that? anyway, I don't like him not because he is part Mexican, I don't like him because I felt he is overrated and what some of the media tried to hype him for something he hasn't proven. although, he is a much better hype than that player who was perceived to be the Next Lebron but is suffering from "mental illness" ?

LeBron opted out of his contract. Where do you see him fitting in? We've all seen that he can't carry a team, so I don't understand why anyone would sacrifice what they have going on to bring LeBron in. I also don't think people are interested in making him a number 1 player at 40. Do you think he would step back and accept a lesser role, considering he's older and a defensive liability?

LeBron opted out of his contract. Where do you see him fitting in? We've all seen that he can't carry a team, so I don't understand why anyone would sacrifice what they have going on to bring LeBron in. I also don't think people are interested in making him a number 1 player at 40. Do you think he would step back and accept a lesser role, considering he's older and a defensive liability?
I need that steph link up if he gonna leave LA

idk how they gonna get cap room but make it happen

Or…. Spurs

Karma? Like when you were happy when KD blew out his Achilles?

Hey. Zion led his team to the playoffs. Unfortunately he went down. He’ll be back. The arrow is trending upwards.
You know what? I acted like a fool that day so I will take my L on that.

About Zion, I have no hatred towards him, he just has some poor diet and bbl choices. Other than that his frame can’t support his play style and I’ve been saying this since before he was drafted.

You know what? I acted like a fool that day so I will take my L on that.

About Zion, I have no hatred towards him, he just has some poor diet and bbl choices. Other than that his frame can’t support his play style and I’ve been saying this since before he was drafted.
Dawg- really with the Durant Achilles thing? Say it ain’t so but good on you for owning it

Back
Top Bottom