The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

We are definitely gonna see $100 million/year contracts under this deal.

The tweets from NFL players gonna be so salty that Twitter might get high blood pressure.

"Every weekend, I put my body on the line....."

Those players need to blame their PA.

Biggest league in the world, rakes in billions every year yet players don't have guaranteed contracts.

Biggest league in the world, rakes in billions every year yet players don't have guaranteed contracts.
I read they don't even get a 50/50 split

Which is wild to me

If anything, the split should be in their favor

Nfl players were big mad seeing an aging Danny green out there getting paid and missing shots :lol:

Why does Tatum have so many endorsements now? Who decided he was this marketable
chance.jpg

🪴 🪴 🪴

russell-westbrook-snack-stealing.jpeg

Thought the NBA would be happy with doubling it's current media deal, but they might get close to tripling it.
After KD to the warriors, the cap will undergo smoothing rather than a gigantic spike right?

I love chaos so I’d love to see another spike

After KD to the warriors, the cap will undergo smoothing rather than a gigantic spike right?

I love chaos so I’d love to see another spike

It'd be nice if they could pass this on to the fans in some way by investing in a system that could assist actual fans and not resellers from purchasing tickets. Maybe preventing resale altogether? THAT would be huge. Make ticket purchases like raffles or something so it's not just to the person willing and able to pay the highest resale price, especially in playoff and important games.

They need to blame themselves. Every single time the PA wants to fight for the players they tell them to save up and every time they ignore the warnings and demand that DeMaurice Smith cut a deal the second they start missing game checks. Factor in the short playing careers and violence of the NFL game, the PA is fighting with both hands tied.

Nfl players were big mad seeing an aging Danny green out there getting paid and missing shots :lol:

53 man rosters (another 10-12 practice squad players) vs 15. It’s simple math. Not to mention NBA players are paid based on performance and not position. And NFLPA sucks as we’ve mentioned.

NFL pay is all skewed towards QBs. Journeyman/backup QBs get paid better than skill position players :lol:

Back
Top Bottom