The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

It's crazy how people are pushing athletes to play through injuries but **** on em when they can't play at their level while hurt. All this ****ting on Embiid is pretty crazy.
Nah, if you’re out there you have no excuses.

I have all the respect in the world for Embiid playing through all this and all the BS he’s had to deal with in recent years. I’d never question his heart. He clearly wants to be there.

but if you’re gonna play, don’t hide behind the injuries.

I have all the respect in the world for Embiid playing through all this and all the BS he’s had to deal with in recent years. I’d never question his heart. He clearly wants to be there.

And he did say “we’re better” after being down 2-0. He’s out there. No limp. Is he 100%? Probably not but I don’t think he gets the injury pass. But that Bell’s palsy i can’t speak on

He's only out there as a decoy. His injury is limiting him. It's clear as a day. People talking as if this is how he was playing the entire series.

Damn, lots of Philly fans in the Garden. Kind of surprised to hear such loud reactions to their positive plays

Embiid with the steal on brunson
Then the and 1 bucket
Then the block on Brunson.

Awesome sequence there

Brunson laying on the ground to force the review :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom