The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Who said anything about fighting? Dude a ****. I knew when dude pulled out the "yak" on tv even though he doesn't drink what time it was. They sure know which ninjas to be on tv. I'll give em that.

Shannon been on TV for 30+ years, Unc BEEN that way! Ain’t nothing wrong with him bringing Yak or a Black and Mild on TV. It’s entertainment

Dillon Brooks with 100% Facts

Regardless of Shannon being a fan, Brooks shouldn’t be going at it with a fan to begin with. At the end of the day, they know who Shannon is and he’s a trash talker. Why even engage in the first place? Showing everyone you have rabbit ears and can take you out of games.

Grizzlies starting to remind me of the junior high kids I coach/teach. Love to talk a whole lot of noise, but when someone throws it right back at them they get all hurt and sensitive.

Regardless of Shannon being a fan, Brooks shouldn’t be going at it with a fan to begin with. At the end of the day, they know who Shannon is and he’s a trash talker. Why even engage in the first place? Showing everyone you have rabbit ears and can take you out of games.

Grizzlies starting to remind me of the junior high kids I coach/teach. Love to talk a whole lot of noise, but when someone throws it right back at them they get all hurt and sensitive.

Classic example of selling wolf tickets. When someone wolfs back, they tuck their tails

What’s been the overall issue with them?
To be fair. Lot of Injuries.

Mitchell now, Garland few weeks ago, Mobley, Allen

K Love has fell off a cliff ever since he has that fracture in his hand

They have nobody off bench can knockdown a 3. Dean Wade was solid but he been out for months

Careless Levert is just not a good fit

…oh and our coach JB, just complains a lot, never calls timeouts when teams on 16-0 runs

What’s been the overall issue with them?

Zero adjustments are ever made in game. JB just yells at the refs and doesn't coach at all.

They have no structure on offense. Bunch of dudes wanting to play hero ball.

The inconsistency of some players like Caris, Okoro, Mobley is getting kind of concerning. I'll defend Evan because he shows signs of an absolute star but hasn't taken the leap we hoped.

Okoro has been better but I still have minimal confidence in him. And Caris is the type of dude you love but then wanna kill in a 10 minute span.

Injuries are not an excuse because every team goes through them.

They just aren't clicking as smoothly as they should be. And honestly the hot start was not a good thing because it got everyone jerking them off when in reality it was a nice start to a long season.

They'll do something here shortly.

Man please..
sharpe-1656345235.jpeg

did you google "Shannon Sharpe shirtless" or do you have this saved

shannon sharpe should've been thrown out last night, but this dude was also trying way too hard to belittle sharpe calling him a regular pedestrian and blogger in the post game. like really? pathetic. a lot of the grizzlies team deserves the feedback they're getting from others

Back
Top Bottom