The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Approaching A Fan Courtside Because They Said You Too Small To Guard LeBron Is Fragile Minded.

Brooks Shouldn’t Have Said Anything At All.

Are you surprised by this? A younger dude gets soft and rattled off words? This is the new wave.

Even though Sharpe a lame for even barking to begin with.

lame dudes all around.

Bron gets fans kicked out for crossing the line and talking about things outside of basketball.

Every fan Bron got kicked out deserved it too and y’all know it.

Grizz can dish it out but can’t take it.

Not saying they didn't but it's still funny. Sharpe needs to sit his *** down and enjoy the game.

Shannon been on TV for 30+ years, Unc BEEN that way! Ain’t nothing wrong with him bringing Yak or a Black and Mild on TV. It’s entertainment
You don't see the problem with a black getting on TV to lean into a stereotype? Who is the target audience of "yak and milds" .. you don't find it insulting that the first thing he thought about when trying to appeal to black folks is put on a wave cap and get some drink and a black? This is modern day c00ning. I remember Shannon being boisterous when I was younger but not to this extent. Maybe I'm just getting older and slowly turning into my grandparents. A lot of shxt targeted as us just bothers me :lol:

This is not a single game overreaction because I’ve thought it before; last night is just another example of why - IMO the Grizz are still an upgraded wing player away from being a true championship threat.

Are you surprised by this? A younger dude gets soft and rattled off words? This is the new wave.

Even though Sharpe a lame for even barking to begin with.

lame dudes all around.

Not Surprised At All.

But It’s Why The Grizzlies Haven’t Gotten Over The Hump, Mentally They Are Distracted By The Most Minute Things.

They Should Be In The Locker Room Game Planning To Win, But They Going Back And Forth With One Guy.

And Shannon Not Lame. He A Fan, We Are Allowed To Heckle And That’s Always Been Apart Of The Game. He Wasn’t Disrespectful Or Derogatory, Til Brooks Took It There.

they obviously needed Donovan to get some stability. they were just all over the floor without him. aside from that, coach need to step up.

I pray it's not the case, but he was originally the interim and I wonder if they jumped the gun too quick. Gotta see how they play over these next few weeks but this talent being 20-18 in last 38 is unacceptable.

Not Surprised At All.

But It’s Why The Grizzlies Haven’t Gotten Over The Hump, Mentally They Are Distracted By The Most Minute Things.

They Should Be In The Locker Room Game Planning To Win, But They Going Back And Forth With One Guy.

And Shannon Not Lame. He A Fan, We Are Allowed To Heckle And That’s Always Been Apart Of The Game. He Wasn’t Disrespectful Or Derogatory, Til Brooks Took It There.

Dude why do you type like a high schooler

Back
Top Bottom