The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Randall_weems.jpg

After every altercation the hypotheticals on who will beat who in a fight is always funny.

None of these guys are trained fighters anyway why would it even matter

had it been the jokic brothers on the court last night,....

You don't see the problem with a black getting on TV to lean into a stereotype? Who is the target audience of "yak and milds" .. you don't find it insulting that the first thing he thought about when trying to appeal to black folks is put on a wave cap and get some drink and a black? This is modern day c00ning. I remember Shannon being boisterous when I was younger but not to this extent. Maybe I'm just getting older and slowly turning into my grandparents. A lot of shxt targeted as us just bothers me :lol:

Why do you care so much about what those “people” think about you? They definitely don’t care about what you think of them.

If you want to be on code in your everyday life, that’s on you. Some of us are actually fairly comfortable not changing who we are to appease different ethnicities…

What’s wrong with appealing to HIS people? If his people wear wave caps, what’s the problem?? ESPN and most sporting arenas have absolutely NO problems playing hip hop music and R&B though.

You’ve got sportscasters out being on National TV tacky as hell in sneakers and suits. You’ve got a problem with Shannon, but what about these sportscasters and media members wearing SB dunks, Jordan’s, etc with suits. Who are they trying to appeal to???

You sound like Colin Cowherd….

Last edited:
Why do you care so much about what those “people” think about you? They definitely don’t care about what you think of them.

If you want to be on code in your everyday life, that’s on you. Some of us are actually fairly comfortable not changing who we are to appease different ethnicities…

Here y'all nxggas go with the armchair psychology shxt. Nobody said anything about white folks but you. The nxgga is pushing 50 and getting on TV acting like a caricature of a black man. If that's entertainment to you then good for you. But don't quote me in your feelings because I don't find it entertaining.

Here y'all nxggas go with the armchair psychology shxt. Nobody said anything about white folks but you. The nxgga is pushing 50 and getting on TV acting like a caricature of a black man. If that's entertainment to you then good for you. But don't quote me in your feelings because I don't find it entertaining.

You’re a full grown man saying “in your feelings” dawg, you’ve got more pressing , deep seeded issues than being upset at Shannon for wearing a du rag on TV :lol: ::lol: :lol:

You mad because your dad, grandad, and great Grandaddy never played catch with you or taught you how to BBQ a slab of ribs? Let it go man. Blame your family for your insecurities, not Shannon

How about this, you’re a caricature of all these modern day dudes who were raised by women and act like the world owes you sympathy. Stop whining and uncross your nuts.

Had Shannon called him out his name, I'd agree with Brooks. But saying you too small?
That happens daily in every level of basketball. Comes with the territory.
Telling a fan **** you for that is OD and fighting words for some.
Brooks be acting like he got something to prove and he the toughest dude ever.
Somebody needs to put paws on him.
yea some words you dont say to a man in a disrespectful tone

top 3 come to mind

"suck my **** "

"**** you"

or "*****"

say all 3 consecutively and you get

You’re a full grown man saying “in your feelings” dawg, you’ve got more pressing , deep seeded issues than being upset at Shannon for wearing a du rag on TV :lol: ::lol: :lol:

You mad because your dad, grandad, and great Grandaddy never played catch with you or taught you how to BBQ a slab of ribs? Let it go man. Blame your family for your insecurities, not Shannon

How about this, you’re a caricature of all these modern day dudes who were raised by women and act like the world owes you sympathy. Stop whining and uncross your nuts.
Ok.

Grizzlies have done something I’ve never seen before.

Got LeBron fans, Steph fans, Lakers fans, and Warriors fans locked in arms.

All just because the Grizzlies are young and talk a little trash. :lol:

A tale as old as time. The reasons they were America’s favorite team a couple years a go is the reason they hate them now :lol:

The Kings beam schtick is going to be weaponized against them in the near future too

This dude quoted me all emotional but I'm the one with crossed nuts... Again enjoy the minstrel show, don't get mad cause other folks don't like what you like. It's not a hard concept to grasp.

Nah **** all that. You want to be a real teammate? Get Dillon Brooks and Jah to the bench/lockerroom etc. and focus on this damn game. Don't bring ya big awkward goofy *** over there and make it even more WWE than it has to be.

Nope if I'm a player and a fan walks on court telling me to come over I 100% want that smoke. Metta WP and Teddy O'Reilly would be disgusted by all these responses. Just let a fan yap you and try to fight you? Nah.

Back
Top Bottom