The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

hoping my lakers pull it off tonight but i’m skeptical

run dnp always got the sauce to play bron tough and i’m expecting a killer paul george game
PG is going to have a poor game. Pat Bev is going to irritate him into an early tech, after which he will shoot erratically and turn the ball over a bunch.

Very wild career arc for Crocs. Came on the scene and were white, hipster cool for a while. Then for about a decade they were derided as something only adults who had given up on life would wear or kids who couldn’t figure out shoe tying wore. Now they’re full on, mainstream pop-culture popular. :lol:

Joints was in the catalog of every restaurant/eatery that required employees to wear nonslip shoes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jimmy Butler be on that “use it or lose it” PTO plan fr lol
Jimmy gotta teach a masterclass on avoiding slander when he retires. Somehow he’s simultaneously credited for carrying the team on his back to the bubble finals, but theres been zero expectations of him playing at a superstar level on a consistent basis :lol: Truly a finesse champ.

They making this year's ASG jerseys reversible? Next year watch non-starters be eligible to be traded at halftime.

This is a great question that I didn’t think about :lol: I imagine that they’ll make every players jersey for each Captain so that they’re covered

It’s so many thick baddies on there. Ppl sleep.

@$tacy @bballkid11 , they like THAT out in the D :nerd:
Real heads know Tubi got the best BBW actresses

3efb5e63abefbb1d516a41794aae972f

That kid is a plant... a prop.. an actor.

This is all a false flag attempt by the NBA player's union. They're trying to drum up support to lower the number of regular season games.

#staywoke
Or a plant for the owners in attempt to make the players look bad for missing games in the next CBA negotiations

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

or he's a double agent and finessed both sides

why are they always trying to be extra? mid season tournament, play in, weird **** at all star weekend, all star game format, now this.

just get refs who will actually call the ****ing games right and another challenge per team

With the game being in Salt Lake City they had to do somethin out the box to make it interesting for the players 😂

Back
Top Bottom