The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

You know who else cooked PG & Kawhi in the bubble*….

8C07E4ED-6B8F-4DF4-BB7B-BB05E0C71424.gif

So was it fake or not? :lol:

Or was it fake for the team/players you don't like?

It’s fake. I’m just asking you to keep your standard for Luka, that you have for Jokic

That simple. Welcome to the fan club then, my boy :pimp:

But YOUR standard is it was fake so why bring up Jokic's phony run to the WCF?

If it wasn't a fake bubble the Clippers woulda washed him right???

OG Anunoby being out for the four games (through the trade deadline) with a left wrist sprain is convenient.

But YOUR standard is it was fake so why bring up Jokic's phony run to the WCF?

If it wasn't a fake bubble the Clippers woulda washed him right???

You said you…came around on Luka for what he did to the clippers in the bubble. Not me.

I’m simply asking YOU, if you feel the same way, regarding Jokic.

I already told y’all where I stand. I’m asking you, based on what you said :lol:

nah that's crazy, Ayton stinks.

Fred is good at basketball, Ayton is not.
While I really don’t care much for ayton as a player either I think it balances the roster better and allows Scottie to have the ball in his hands more. Fred is showing signs of breaking down physically too I really don’t want to re-sign him to a long term deal. If we could get something centred around ayton and a first I think I’d pull the trigger unless a better deal for Fred comes along.

You said you…came around on Luka for what he did to the clippers in the bubble. Not me.

I’m simply asking YOU, if you feel the same way, regarding Jokic.

I already told y’all where I stand. I’m asking you, based on what you said :lol:

But how can YOU say Jokic cooked the Clippers then turnaround say it was fake. The cooking was fake in your mind. You confusion yourself.

juelz-talking.gif

But how can YOU say Jokic cooked the Clippers then turnaround say it was fake. The cooking was fake in your mind. You confusion yourself.

juelz-talking.gif

Because it was fake, to me. And he did cook them in that bubble. Not hard to follow.

Jamal Murray cooked folks in the bubble too. Still call it phony.

I done said this 100 times. Keep up. Now back to you, Luka & your new favorite player Jokic :pimp:

Because it was fake, to me. And he did cook them in that bubble. Not hard to follow.

Jamal Murray cooked folks in the bubble too. Still call it phony.

I done said this 100 times. Keep up. Now back to you, Luka & your new favorite player Jokic :pimp:

You can't say he cooked them and at the same time say it was fake. :lol:

That's like saying that somebody obvious fake chain is fire.

Siakim is gonna turn 29 in April and eligible for a supermax if he makes an All-NBA team. Do the Raptors want to commit to him? With his playing style, I would feel hesitant.

01076006-E996-4C36-8C06-FD5BC05B0D48.jpeg

Need The ‘Land to take care of Miami tonite.

Knicks can’t sleep on LA either.

With that perfect nite, Mia v NY showdown this Thursday for sole possession of 6th.

Every game now is so important in both conferences.

You can't say he cooked them and at the same time say it was fake. :lol:

That's like saying that somebody obvious fake chain is fire.

Im using your lingo man :lol:. “Put up numbers”. Is that better for you?

It seems real to you, so just asking your opinion on Jokic, based on the standards you set for Luka. Don’t try to dodge it :lol:. I told you how I felt

Kind of. He’s a much better defender than was expected, but considering on paper he appeared to have a versatile offensive skillset you could expect more scoring from a #1 pick.

That said his stats are solid and it’s been said but the situation hasn’t been ideal for him to develop into a scorer, maybe he’s just undervalued. But also maybe just not aggressive and creative.
But you can’t just expect more scoring from a number one pick just because he’s a number one pick. Ayton as an offensive player has huge limitations as for what you’d want to see out of a first or second option.
If they stay healthy the Suns will probably finish top 4 in the West

They have too many issues to be title contenders, but they are far from sorry.
Sorry relative to expectations. Not sorry in the broader landscape of the league. I was using hyperbole to show how little faith I have in them.

What does he mean by that? Gave him the keys? Kobe was in the league the first 13 yrs of Bron career. And then curry was there. Warriors as a whole. Giannis. Joker. Harden. KD. **** Kyrie. Bron ain't carry the league alone.

Back
Top Bottom