The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

OKC.png

I'm locked in on this one for tonight

I just got a Peloton, Havent used it much, but my plan is to use while watching games to fight the @T0INE level washedness. Can't fall asleep if I'm moving.

You thinking of doing classes during games or just the free ride? I could do the latter but the former, IDK....I go HAM during those classes and I gotta be able to listen to my guy Alex Toussaint to make sure the juices are flowing and I hear all his stories/motivational quotes :lol:

You thinking of doing classes during games or just the free ride? I could do the latter but the former, IDK....I go HAM during those classes and I gotta be able to listen to my guy Alex Toussaint to make sure the juices are flowing and I hear all his stories/motivational quotes :lol:
Free ride for sure. Alex Toussaint is the man, that's who I use

antidope antidope D StaXX D StaXX in a unlikely escalation, I’m a just finish right now. I’m at 4.2 so i just need about 10-12 minutes. I moved to downtown by the arena but people already pulling up for the game so the wait to find parking should have recharged me enough to knock this out

Back
Top Bottom