The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

"Rise above all" commercials

For that guy

tenor - 2021-08-17T152146.104.gif

Yall always take **** too far in here

Wait til the warriors clubbin pics drop

no longer road warriors. probably need some vets off the bench next year in addition to poole, kuminga and moody. veteran role players seemingly play better on the road compared to younger ones. iggy probably gone so that’s a roster spot that can actually be utilized.

nvm the caption, the photo is dope. we’re blessed to be have witnessed one of the greatest trios of all time. still love this squad :emoji_hugging: :emoji_hugging: :emoji_heart_eyes:

Hart 2 Hart

They call him Jokic of the East
He’s gotten comfortable in his role here and is rebounding better as well. Still fouls too much but nonetheless one of our highest +/- guys.

If only he was an actual stretch big, he’d be threatening Mitch something serious for those major minutes.

That said, I think Mitch has it in him to develop a short jumper at the least. Awkward as heck at times but he wants to be more involved. He should be working on something different than rim running this summer to warrant that.

And I’m still dropping iHart off in a trade or other before letting MitchRob go; paying no mind to his offensive development.

That’s a no brainer far as I can tell.

If Memphis can get over that Golden State hump, would the basketball enthusiasts respect that?

I’m assuming this is what Joe Dumars (Klay equivalent) and the Pistons felt when the Bulls would win a regular season game. Like we got 2 championships to your 0. Y’all ain’t rivals. They got a rude awakening real quick though, so Golden State better shape up.

Was looking for this in response to the “Warriors Defense is trash” takes.

You would at least think defense would somewhat translate. There is no what through equally large sample sizes that you should be going from that good at home to that bad on the road, man.

Kobe makes his statement then keeps it moving. Klay sits there trying to convince dude and have a debate.
Klayton has become really insecure since the surgeries which I don’t blame him. In the past he would say what he would say and let it be but now he does seem to want to have a debate. I suspect that is because his game can’t consistently back it up like it used to. He has had some really good games but the consistency isn’t there for obvious reasons. Klay has become super corny adobecs4 adobecs4 when their success is because his Big Bro Steph has his back but he is solid but when Kobe did it he was the best player on his team. I blame Steph for allowing a glorified role player turned bum turn podcaster in Draymond to do all this nonsense which in a way has enabled Poole, Klay and other guys to do their nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom