The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I deleted my Twitter account after the Musk takeover. I was off for a couple months and didn’t miss it all.

Created a new account earlier this month because the non-profit organization I’m on the board for was doing an event and trying to promote it through social media. I check my feed for news occasionally, but try to read as little as possible.
I think I would probably miss it none whatsoever. :lol: its just a brain dead time sink at this point and really has been for awhile.

Villanova vs UNC championship game from 2016 is probably the best college game I’ve ever watched

Last edited:
I always felt and still do that people that prefer the college game, really just don't know basketball forreal and hate seeing black men get paid exorbitant amounts of money 'just to put a ball in a hoop'. They disguise their love for the college game under the mask of how hard the kids play and the fans and how it's a truer game. Foh.

College ball is atrocious.

No insider info but I feel like Grant is either at the top, or near it, of top targets this summer. He’s the perfect player for today’s game w/ Thibs.

Grant would be a fool not play at MSG given the opportunity. Blazers have 0 leverage here so the get what the Knicks offer; crumbs ofc.

Looking forward to the Blazers making marginal moves next offseason that push them to the play in to satisfy Dame not wanting to rebuild

Back
Top Bottom