The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

SmartSelect_20230325_153031_Twitter.jpg

SmartSelect_20230325_153011_Twitter.jpg

League has rigged the draft before or teams with the lowest percent to win #1 have won, like a certain team that was sold to a new owner after basketball reasons and then again when “that’s all folks” caused drama all season

Blazers getting top 3 for Dames loyalty and possible final years in the league :nerd:

I always felt and still do that people that prefer the college game, really just don't know basketball forreal and hate seeing black men get paid exorbitant amounts of money 'just to put a ball in a hoop'. They disguise their love for the college game under the mask of how hard the kids play and the fans and how it's a truer game. Foh.

College ball is atrocious.

It is this 100%%%

League has rigged the draft before or teams with the lowest percent to win #1 have won, like a certain team that was sold to a new owner after basketball reasons and then again when “that’s all folks” caused drama all season

Blazers getting top 3 for Dames loyalty and possible final years in the league :nerd:
New owners and guys going to their hometown team. And I thought it was kinda sus when Yao went to Houston which has a big Asian population. And the Lakers keeping 3 straight top 3 protected picks

I always felt and still do that people that prefer the college game, really just don't know basketball forreal and hate seeing black men get paid exorbitant amounts of money 'just to put a ball in a hoop'. They disguise their love for the college game under the mask of how hard the kids play and the fans and how it's a truer game. Foh.

College ball is atrocious.

This plus the coach is the star of the program and we see what they all look like.

Back
Top Bottom