The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

It’s interesting to me how every actual statistician has said single game +/- is a useless metric but the online crowd that “really cares about the analytics” continue to use it whenever possible to support their arguments.

337137961_235879512341072_243943433239982662_n.png
I hope ChatGPT puts you out of work for this

They can keep creating grinch 6s for teams but I could never get a pair at retail and refuse to pay the $500-600 m+ resale in my size lol. If they can keep producing them, make a preorder Nike.
China has completely caught up, if you really want them :lol:

It’s interesting to me how every actual statistician has said single game +/- is a useless metric but the online crowd that “really cares about the analytics” continue to use it whenever possible to support their arguments.

Lmfao.

All i said was he went +19 last night against the probable DPOY and you typed this. You want some other stats?

31 points, 11 asssists on 50% from the field and 10/11 from the line. Only bad part of his game was going 1/6 from the three point line. He only had 3 turnovers.

This was one of the big games remaining on the nba calendar and it the Nuggets had lost, the slander cannons would’ve been firing heavy. But since he won its “single game plus minus is useless and you’re only using it to support your argument”.

I don’t give a **** who wins the mvp. I just wanted to give Jokic some credit and I find the discourse hilarious.

Last edited:
As a NBA fan someone being a back to back to back MVP winner means they must be on that Jordan level of dominance out there (2 way). He simply gets cooked in the playoffs i’ve seen it time and time again. If the award was best offensive player i’d have no problem with him winning it but i simply don’t think he’s the most valuable player in the league. He’s great and amazing but Steph and Giannis still are better with tons of others that are equivalent to him. I give him tons of respect for actually playing though so it’s not a Jokic thing it’s more of a luck era sort of thing that there’s no other prime Lebron type guy in the league right now that puts up stats,
plays 2 way, and doesn’t get hurt.

In no way of version of basketball is Joker better or more impactful on a b-ball court than Shaq. So him getting 3 MVPs as a no defense center is more a sign that the top tier talent isn’t that great right now (mainly because none of them can seem to play a full season).

Back
Top Bottom