The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

This game will inevitably lower the odds on Denver winning game 2, which will increase the payout. I'll take it.

Mike Malone has to stop playing Jeff Green. He’s unplayable and Mike’s choices and lack of adjustments almost cost them the game.

Made it competitive
If they folded and lost by 20 I would be more worried
Lakers seem to always find a way to stay in it

Great game one

98F0614B-96AC-42D5-92AB-CD537692AADA.gif

This game will inevitably lower the odds on Denver winning game 2, which will increase the payout. I'll take it.
Earlier I was ready to say the Lakers won’t be any better than +8.5 or +9 in Game 2, now there’s some value on the Nuggets.

No way Malone is gonna allow Murray to switch so easily on Bron the rest of the series right? Or leave Gordon baseline so AD can wait for Jokic.

Interested to see what adjustment Joker makes with Rui now on him. A few times he drove right into help from AD and it causes some issues

Wonder if he takes more middys

No way Malone is gonna allow Murray to switch so easily on Bron the rest of the series right? Or leave Gordon baseline so AD can wait for Jokic.
😂 he will that’s Mike’s way. He keeps playing Jeff when all statistical evidence tells him to leave him on the bench

Back
Top Bottom