The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Once Boston changed their lineup and went smaller with Horford at the 5 the whole series changed.

You beat Miami on the offense end. Play faster.

Hitting 3s helps too :lol:

Groundhog-Day-again.gif
yep. another day, same old joke. :lol:

Smart & White could potentially have Murray in jail…..Sucks about Brogdon’s arm
Smart would stay in foul trouble

Plus refs not going to give Smart the flops he gets against other screeners

Smart will probably get a tech if he flops on a Jokic illegal screen

Think Hauser is gonna get some minutes in G6 assuming Brogdon is done. Doesn’t give up the size disadvantage you’d have if you put Pritchard out there. Has potential to get hot from 3 too.

The Celtics can get in or out of rhythm at any time for no particular reason.

What they are doing now isn't a given 5 minutes from now let alone 3 games from now.

100 percent accurate. Which is why one could argue it would be oddly on-brand of them to wait until being down 0-3 in a series to start playing their most consistent basketball of the season.

That said, I’m still going with Heat in 6, but not feeling super confident about it.

Which bigs? Robert too small. Better off playing free safety
They’ve defended him pretty well in the past with Horford as the primary defender and Rob floating.

Not even trying to think about any of that at moment though.

😯

On the subject of Joker’s brilliance and maybe someone could have had a lucky guess or the right foresight and knows what to watch for.

One of these announcers was having fun with they call him Jokić of the East :nerd:

Not saying he’s next for a b2b mvp campaign but he’s got a lite version of that skill set going too. He def ain’t no stretch big as it was sold to us. The defensive side is where he has the edge for that category between the 2 passing bigs but ofc Joker is levels ahead everywhere else practically.

😯

On the subject of Joker’s brilliance and maybe someone could have had a lucky guess or the right foresight and knows what to watch for.

One of these announcers was having fun with they call him Jokić of the East :nerd:

Not saying he’s next for a b2b mvp campaign but he’s got a lite version of that skill set going too. He def ain’t no stretch big as it was sold to us. The defensive side is where he has the edge for that category between the 2 passing bigs but ofc Joker is levels ahead everywhere else practically.

In that same thread:

In that same thread:

This is why the internet is dangerous and I don’t post personal media (pics and videos) online because of how easy it is to manipulate things in 2023. Companies promote these things as useful and cool features without acknowledging the dangerous aspects (this JB one is harmless but you know what I am getting at)

They’ve defended him pretty well in the past with Horford as the primary defender and Rob floating.

Not even trying to think about any of that at moment though.
I thought lakers had good defense and even then, nugs had great possessions and shot attempts consistently

Back
Top Bottom