The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Monday is the last game I definitely know I’ll be able to comfortably enjoy so I hope it’s a good one. Boston is the better team and would be spent but they’ll have until Thursday so I hope they eek in out a semi-close one (two possession game).

Bout to be parked right here for game 7...wow

20230527_202958.jpg

is this indoors? wth? looks dope

you're gonna be all

110645fa-e148-4564-8827-3d4204a84c63.jpg

Need them prices come down a wee bit :lol:
0173B9C7-688B-4FFE-AD68-CAAB620E96F4.png

Serious question - would you rather watch from there in the building than from the comfort of your own home? I prefer the latter tbh but it could be because I have bad eyes :lol:

Heat became spectators once that shot went up. Ball bounced exactly where it would've killed them. Crazy :lol:
Martin & Bam found their men & boxed.

Spo had Strus out of position & he never had a chance.

But Jimmy was spectating :lol: so Tatum actually would’ve had a chance if it bounced on the other side.

Just let Tatum catch? He's at the logo with 3 seconds left. Strus is out of position to box out White
SmartSelect_20230527-233139_Chrome.jpg

Serious question - would you rather watch from there in the building than from the comfort of your own home? I prefer the latter tbh but it could be because I have bad eyes :lol:
Eh I’ve sat up there for random games and it’s fine. I’d like to be in the building, but not willing to pay THAT for THOSE.

Miami just an 8 seed anyway.

Shouldn't even be here to be honest

Jimmy and Bam basically no showed tonight

Gabe, Martin and Duncan carried them, undrafteds carrying All stars

**** sad

Miami done ✔️

I don’t believe it.

Would be the ultimate way for the Jim Bunyan legend to grow by him being mid for 3 straight games and then going for 50 in a road game 7 win.
That’s what is on my script.

I’ve considered tickets in these seats for big time games and it’s literally just the experience and atmosphere at that point.

I’ve never paid for it though just stayed home.

Back
Top Bottom