The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Avoiding potholes and Infiniti g37s tryna race me. Just another day in the Bronx

When I was much much younger I was about that racing life and they weren’t even the performance versions. Now that I’m older, wiser and can smoke damn near anybody I want no parts of racing and am the most law abiding citizen on the road. Funny how that works :lol:

Jimmy's been blocked more frequently than I've ever seen him get blocked this past two games; his step is slow and he doesn't trust his shot enough to shoot confidently. I hope Spo has another gameplan.

Want to see Love and/or Highsmith out there next game, need as much shooting and size on the floor as possible

Jimmy's been blocked more frequently than I've ever seen him get blocked this past two games; his step is slow and he doesn't trust his shot enough to shoot confidently. I hope Spo has another gameplan.

Want to see Love and/or Highsmith out there next game, need as much shooting and size on the floor as possible
he is trying to draw contact on every jumpshot and drive. instead of going up, he is going into contact. looks bad when the refs are not calling it for him. like everyone else, he is tired

IMG-3776.jpg

DC prices didn’t match the quality for me. All the prices are on the ambiance and not the actual food. I’ve had better food from gas stations tbh.

I mean that with zero disrespect to y’all DC inhabitants. I need to go to the good spots in the hood next time, who do I gotta check in with?

This dude still complaining about prices…..LOL. Get that James Evans mentality out of here and step your financial game up champ.

Imma be honest I don’t even know that reference that’s how I know you’re bald.

No man that gets pushed around by children can be taken seriously.

See here’s the thing champ…..there’s absolutely no truth to your claim of kids and me. However there’s ALOT of truth behind you complaining about having no money….…..particularly scared to dish out 3 to 5 bucks to ride the Metro.

I speak for others when I say I’m tired of hearing grown men complain about the lack of money they have ..…..then complaining on brothas such as myself and others that have money to spend.

I suggest you put in for extra hours at work or hit the block and do what you do. Either way I don’t want to hear about you being BROKE no more. Step your game up…….get off that Begging Benny nonsense asking around for money.

See here’s the thing champ…..there’s absolutely no truth to your claim of kids and me. However there’s ALOT of truth behind you complaining about having no money….…..particularly scared to dish out 3 to 5 bucks to ride the Metro.

I speak for others when I say I’m tired of hearing grown men complain about the lack of money they have ..…..then complaining on brothas such as myself and others that have money to spend.

I suggest you put in for extra hours at work or hit the block and do what you do. Either way I don’t want to hear about you being BROKE no more. Step your game up…….get off that Begging Benny nonsense asking around for money.

31C54CF0-B230-410C-8633-C3F8FA04FE56.jpeg

Post your whip champ. Better yet post what you bought when you were 22.

EYE am not broke, the most pitiful thing is when people are excited to to waste money.

Then we can post what women we date. I already know that’s not close.

Post to username ratio on overload :lol: But nah I love coupes though. My first was in 2018 when I bought a 17 Boxster S cabriolet (it’s a hairdresser car, I know, I know) but that lil MF’er had some punch :lol:

Only had it about a year before I had to (or thought I did) go down Washed Rd and copped an SUV (I basically traded in for a relationship that lasted a month longer :stoneface: ). My dad could tell I was super pissed about it and he thought she was a c**t so when he passed one of the things he left me was his convertible.

I could consolidate and get something stupid I just carry two on the roster because I appreciate the diversity of a larger cabriolet and what I consider to be a midsize SUV. Plus I’ve been advised that I come off as “a bit too bachelor-y” so this is a reasonable compromise :lol: I’m solid for through at least 2025 unless something commands a change.

The M550 is :pimp: to all the current and prospective owners BTW. It’s funny because most folks are either BMW or MB but growing up my dad (and I guess mom) had multiple cars and he was on his #BothSides grind so I didn’t realize there were diehards for either manufacturer until way later in life :lol:

But back to the M550 - even when I am power washed I will never not get the performance upgrade on a vehicle moving forward if it exists. It’s so much smoother
IMG_7750.png

My brothers latest cop. I’m still in a 2015 528 but I love BMW’s despite the inevitable BS maintenance. Reminds me I need to get in for an oil change soon before it triggers some other problems.

31C54CF0-B230-410C-8633-C3F8FA04FE56.jpeg

Post your whip champ. Better yet post what you bought when you were 22.

EYE am not broke, the most pitiful thing is when people are excited to to waste money.

Then we can post what women we date. I already know that’s not close.

A domestic car…….complete with an uncovered garage port. Yeah YOU CAN’T compete champ. Unless you made WELL OVER 6 figures for the year already right now like me I suggest stop while you think you are ahead before I hurt your feelings.

Back
Top Bottom