The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

1687367379215.png

Look at you working yourself into a shoot again!

This is Chris Jericho Booking 101. If all I do is tell the crowd how much of a loser and nobody my opponent is, no one is going to care when I finally go over!

They are trying to get someone’s franchise player with Tyler Hereo as the centerpiece. Of course I’m going to sell him as one of the cornerstones of my franchise, letting you know how much value I see in him.

I wouldn't consider finding it comical that an executive who almost shipped Herro out for Bradley Beal, and will gladly ship out for Dame, is saying that Herro is an "anchor". FOH.

And if any other FO executive believes that and it entices them to make a move for Herro then I have a friend selling $250K tickets to sell to them for a chance to safely find lost treasure in the deep sea. Trust me, it's safe.

:lol: I like that it says 4-6 but they got 7 squeezed in the booth in the pic because they know how it's going down.

I'm going to confirm tonight but the value proposition on these seems awful. You are on the baseline with 5 rows of seats ahead of you so the view isn't that great considering for half the price per ticket you can get into one those rows. You wouldn't have the 5 course menu but you'll get unlimited food and drinks because they are still VIP seats.

Reminds me of the hot tub VIP thing that the Jacksonville Jaguars tried a few years back :lol: Not sure if they might still have them but NickFolarin NickFolarin might be able to confirm

does denver have the money to re sign bruce brown?

The most they could offer him this summer is around $8M. He'd then be eligible to sign for up to $60M next summer if he decides to gamble.

Basically the same boat as Bobby Portis with Milwaukee

does denver have the money to re sign bruce brown?
They can sign him for a slight bump, but less than what he'll get on the open market. They could do a Bucks and Bobby Portis wink-wink and return next season, then sign a much bigger contract next summer. But that's risky.

Hoping one of the cap space teams pays him. Could see Utah or Houston doing it.

They can sign him for a slight bump, but less than what he'll get on the open market. They could do a Bucks and Bobby Portis wink-wink and return next season, then sign a much bigger contract next summer. But that's risky.

Hoping one of the cap space teams pays him. Could see Utah or Houston doing it.
Bruce and Lana in Utah

WOW

Back
Top Bottom