The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Yay more stoppages. :smh: :smh: :smh:

nba instituting a flopping rule right as the warriors get CP3?

1688151425569.gif

but the league’s gonna get even more commercial break revenue.. they would love if games were always 3-3.5 hours

Masai had a nightmare trade deadline to offseason. total disaster.

i won't let it ruin my day, just gunna watch the encore of that Juvenile Back that *** up on the Tiny Desk

:pimp:

Was already listening to this while I was scrollin'... Man them boys slid man

Even with how cringey it is to hear misogynistic songs from my childhood-- hard not to appreciate the genius

There isn’t a market for 34 year old James Harden. Why would someone ante up and give him $40M a year now?

Why do you think he opted in and is asking for a trade?

FVV makes sense.
Gonna say this again

Any team that gets a good player or two back in a harden trade already won

But I can’t wait til some of you crazies start posting Jim byke and all this other nonsense that’s been said for the past 3 years

There isn’t a market for 34 year old James Harden. Why would someone ante up and give him $40M a year now?

Why do you think he opted in and is asking for a trade now?

FVV makes sense.
the money is drying up across the league. FVV is getting that money on less years. Harden aside, what sense does it make for any 34 years old guard to be on the market? CBA got everyone shook.

since when cant i click on a twitter post without making it make me sign in ?>

twitter became some garbage

This week from what I can tell. Elon Musk sucks

It has been like this for me for awhile. It began a few months after Elon took over. I guess it might depend on browser, settings, etc. but I've seen several folks on NT bring in up in the past few days so they must have added restrictions.

Just wait until he tweets about how user numbers are up because of all his "great changes" when in reality it is because folks created shadow accounts just to gain access :smh:

Cba working exactly as the league planned. All the teams that sucked last season are able to improve because the good teams have to cut salary

The owners got it here. They got their W.

But here’s where they’re going to lose.

The upper echelon of stars in this league will now ask for more trade requests going forward now.

Gonna say this again

Any team that gets a good player or two back in a harden trade already won

But I can’t wait til some of you crazies start posting Jim byke and all this other nonsense that’s been said for the past 3 years

It also sometimes goes unmentioned that by opting in now Harden is no longer extension eligible meaning that he will be a rental for whatever teams lands him.

Harden knew his best option from a monetary perspective was to take his $35.6MM, try to ball out this year while being on his best behavior and pray he can get a multi-year $25-30MM AAV deal next summer (basically the CP3 special).

Back
Top Bottom