The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

The Sixers currently only have two players under contract in 2024-2025: Embiid (who folks have already put into the trade machine) and PJ Tucker (Enough said :lol:) Waiting on the extension at this moment is good business.

Only problem is you risk pissing off Maxey. Spurs did the same thing with Kawhi, and got LaMarcus Aldridge because of it. But I think I remember reading Kawhi was mad he didn't get the extension when he was traded to the Raptors.
Yea Maxey’s number doesn’t go up til next summer but you gotta see what you get fro Jimbo and maybe Tobias. Nurse basically already said the ball is in Maxey’s court to really be that guy and get the bag

Only problem is you risk pissing off Maxey. Spurs did the same thing with Kawhi, and got LaMarcus Aldridge because of it. But I think I remember reading Kawhi was mad he didn't get the extension when he was traded to the Raptors.

Yea it sucks but things are brutal now.

He’ll be paid soon tho.

Kuz is definitely not getting that $30MM IMO. Jerami Grant might just because PDX's situation is goofy. I think Middleton comes back for a deal to line up with Giannis' but I have a feeling Brook is going to get a bag elsewhere.

I would love for kyrie to come to Houston and Dallas end up with nothing

Reactions: DLF
Yea I think I'd rather go with Kyrie over FVV with the max money if I'm Houston.

Back
Top Bottom