The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

On top of the fact that Embiid & Jokic are the only bigs I’m paying 9 figures to play drop defense.

Even worse is this guy doesn’t block shots or take charges.
Domas is my Lithuanian brother, and I love watching him play, but this is factual.

Again, I'm rooting for them though.

Well I come from the theory that your 2 best players need to be able to create offense and mismatches for each other. I understand do whatever you need to do to improve your team but my turn your turn is going to have a cap on it. Word to last years Celtics. Word to these clippers when Kawhi plays.

Staggering means nothing come playoff time. DJM shooting 31% on spot ups this year. The jury is going to be out on that move though it does look good now.

Kings should be in position to be competing for HC in 2 years because there are 4 teams right now already teetering and are old.
The Trae point was less about DJM specifically and more about I understand getting another guy who can dribble & create at an all-star level to alleviate 1 guy controlling every single thing on the perimeter. 1 guy doing everything on the perimeter is just as unsuccessful as the your turn, my turn that you described.

And if we’re talking about the playoffs, I think Sabonis will be exponentially more detrimental to the Kings chances in that environment than Haliburton.

I would’ve kept Haliburton and used some of that Huerter powder on defensively versatile big men.

“Look at our starting lineup. Edmond Sumner, Royce O’Neale, Joe Harris, [Nic] Claxton and me. It’s not disrespect, but what are you expecting from that group? Durant asked of B/R. “You expect us to win because I’m out there. So if you’re watching from that lens, you’re expecting us to play well because No. 7 is out there.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ja Morant isnt better than Steph Curry

C433E528-C8C2-4D05-9F42-6693BBC6F84B.jpeg

Standings say otherwise

I actually prefer him how he is tbh.

It's refreshing. The turn happened already when they faced GS IMO.

I don't mind it much either. You're supposed to be arrogant when you're young. But you think the GSW series was the turn?

It was mostly positive coverage of a promising young team. Wait until they have some more playoff disappointments first.

I give it a good 3-4 years before people get tired of the antics not coming with wins if they somehow don't mature at all in that time. No one's gonna care they're young anymore. Especially when you're black.

I prefer this Durant to the super humble “Servant” bs to be honest.

I mean yeah he just dumped all over his teammates but at least he know exactly what he’s thinking.

With that being said he did this to himself lol.

Back
Top Bottom