The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Shortsighted fans couldn’t wait to get rid of MitchRob.

They said he wasn’t capable.

They said he needs a jumper.

They don’t know.

Reeks of hatred but I don’t blame ya.

Splitting w/ Charlotte is disrespectful.

And Boston squeezed out the win w/ Dubious being cheeks on 1 leg.
I don’t hate the Knicks at all :lol:

Winning on road against some decent to good teams is tough.

Hold the phone

Mans said he selling 2 whips to get a better whip and a driver

A driver

Driver

14F6C733-8B31-4940-88BA-E55D131C32B7.png

Dog this Thanksgiving and looming financial burden got me skressed as hell this weekend and thinking out of the box :lol: I always joked with my friends in college and grad school that I was going to have whips with my license plate being my initials 1-7 one day (for each day of the week) but now in reality, living in a condo with only two reserved spots, 3 cars and my girl staying here with her own whip?? **** is low key risky parking on the street and high key costly valeting or paying for an adjacent garage. Plus the winter on the way?? Ain’t nobody trying to walk to an adjacent garage in the winter (especially since it would be me :lol:)

Biggest issue with the driver is that we work long and odd hours so dude would need to be a driver on call for at least 12+ hours. I am thinking we low key might need him to live in most of the time but at that cost and expected service, I would have to be hiring a Geoffrey.

But the thought of buying a 6BR then paying a driver and my mom to live in my crib and do things is crazy. Life just feels easier if I was a bachelor but need to get to them D StaXX D StaXX and elpablo21 elpablo21 goals. I would have tagged HIM HIM goals but y’all know I lived that dog life :lol:

The red hot rockets today HOU$TON HOU$TON :nerd:
Ironic they’re playing the nuggets today— Windys pod they were saying it’s unfair to compare sengun to Jokic and that sabonis was the better comp

I mean I get it but at the same time sengun’s passing is on another level even though sabonis is good at it too. Sabonis is more brute

But I feel like sengun got a different game overall, he can potentially operate and function in a much more impactful way

Compare each at the age of 21. There’s no comparison

this hornets team is trash.
don' t know how anyone could think they could compete with the knicks.

this knicks team is just beginning get to tuned up

Last edited:
I’m genuinely surprised the Hornets already have 3 wins. They have the worst roster in the NBA IMO

Anyone who believes sorry teams like the Hornets can compete with the Knicks is foolish. The Knicks are a strong team, just a superstar away from contending for an NBA Championship. Their teamwork and defense are solid; they just need a reliable scorer. Keeping the team together and adding that key scorer could give them a real shot, but it's definitely easier said than done.

RJ’s defense has been stellar.

Every opp star can show out at The Garden so long as their squads are getting demolished.

40 ball for Lamelo today would be cool.

Ironic they’re playing the nuggets today— Windys pod they were saying it’s unfair to compare sengun to Jokic and that sabonis was the better comp

I mean I get it but at the same time sengun’s passing is on another level even though sabonis is good at it too. Sabonis is more brute

But I feel like sengun got a different game overall, he can potentially operate and function in a much more impactful way

Compare each at the age of 21. There’s no comparison
Jokic is 1 of 1 so I try not to compare Sengun to him. However I do think that Sengun is already better than Sabonis.

I am confused. Was he driving? Was this in Center City? I walked around lit with my homies in CC and never got hit by a vehicle.

From the reporting it seems he wasn't in a car.

On foot, cycle/scooter perhaps??

Struck in the upper chest area is pretty bizarre though. I don't how you get hit there specifically...

Kinda brings those car meets to mind. Where you see these clips on social media of people getting rocked when whips are doing burnouts etc.

Back
Top Bottom