The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Embiid didnt even need to play most of the 4th either what he come in at 4min mark

Love to see it

Maxey :nthat:

although i needed 1 more assist from you for some good biscottis im not mad at ball hoggin for a 50 burger

Embiid didnt even need to play most of the 4th either what he come in at 4min mark

Love to see it

Maxey :nthat:

although i needed 1 more assist from you for some good biscottis im not mad at ball hoggin for a 50 burger
Tobias sold most of the game and still ended up with 18/9/4 :lol:

Maxey did his thing. Thank you Benjamin

Sixers players/team thriving and Clippers in shambles.... interesting
mark-cuban-shark-tank.gif

Maxey just needed Harden out the way to take off

And it’s not even close how much better he is than Harden

Everyone keep sayin MIP is a lock for Maxey this year

What youngin gotta do to get in them MVP talks?
MIP a bit easier to call this early in the season and we could still be wrong about that.
Keep up these numbers and he'll be in the mvp conversation.

freeze freeze pass for me, but it the Seth Curry video I just saw on Twitter real. And did he actually get cut by the Mavs because of it?

I'm almost positive that dude is a blood rapper from Cali. Drakeo was beefing with him.
I can't think of his name. They do favor each other :lol: :lol:

Edit- Frosty Da Snowman is his name lmaoo.

Last edited:
The NBA and the media will undoubtedly keep singing Wemby's praises, and rightfully, he's talented. However, Chet has been just as impressive, if not better at times. Acknowledging their different situations, Wemby may be working harder due to a lack of talent around him, while Chet is playing a more composed game, letting it come to him and executing when the opportunities arise.

This ROY race is not one sided at all!

Of the top of my head, I can think of maybe 5 other regulars in here who have met and hung out with storm2006 storm2006 IRL and they’ve either expressly or implicitly vouched for the real world persona matching the NT one. I chose to believe.

He and datznasty datznasty are the bards of this thread. Epic storytellers.
It might be my fault storm2006 storm2006 never came back to OKC. Either I or a lady friend he may or may not have had in town who may or not be Adele type physique, classic.

But yea he’s a real person, legit good dude

Chet plays like he’s been around nba players for a year already

As opposed to Wemby who just be out here gettin numbers, but looks lost at times.

Back
Top Bottom