The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

The Suns cooking the no.1 defense in the league without Beal and in Book's first game back feels slightly ominous :lol: :nerd:

They didn't miss tonight. Pretty scary w/o Beal. They'll be there in the end, for sure. Wolves didn't show up tonight. I look forward to the rematch...last night mightve took too much outta the T-Pups.

Yeah, I don’t know anyone playing for the Blazers right now except Grant and Ayton.
Bruv, I'm ngl, I thought you was exaggerating the other night... but got damb they legitimately got some crazy *** names out here

Also, Ayton still not showing much even with Simons and Brogdon injured and not gunning is pretty sad

Just realized the Mavs won't get to play on their In Season Tournament court until 11/28 since they couldn't last time due to the defect. Sad

It is too much. Yall are really that appalled by a headlock? My goodness pull it together.
Nah, man. It's a combination of violence and embarrassment. That matters too.

Rudy Gobert is a laughingstock right now and that has to count for something. That's how society should work. And Draymond is doing a lot of this because he continues to get away with it.

Gets hit by a car leaves the scene without calling the cops? door bell cam footage but none outside of him limping back home?

Jaxson Hayes.

20231114_175751.jpg

Back
Top Bottom