The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Know what it means, man. Was just surprised to see it. But yeah, the nba thread is going to always be filled with nba related stories. Having one of your well known players trying to choke someone out isn’t good for the nba.

Choke him out? Lol.

It was just a little scrum. Not a single punch thrown either.

Kangz script hits again.
gfggg.png

Sabonis bodied AD all night :pimp:
leaving AD off is the funniest part of this :rofl:

The most disappointing thing about Dray's mess to me is for a guy that is supposedly all about the team and winning he sure does a ton of selfish things that cost them wins. As his skills diminish the strategy of letting Dray be Dray isn't working and is turning into a net negative. Easy to yap when you have Steph on your team. Part of me believes that Dray's antics with Poole were premeditated to hopefully secure a long-term last bag. The Warriors handling of Dray as his skills decline has been downright awful. Say what you want about Poole but he was a huge reason they won a chip a year ago. Warriors are talented but they no longer have overwhelming talent where they can afford to lose games because of Dray being selfish.

I wouldn’t even care about AD playing like **** in b2b’s but he also had issues playing on 1 day of rest in the playoffs.

These injuries have aged him like milk. He was the most reliable box score guy in the league once upon a time.

not many positives last night besides maybe Springer ?

Sixers need a secondary ball handler ASAP for those non-Maxey minutes

everytime we play the Celtics it seems like the game plan for them is to get those 3s up with drives and kick outs - Whole damn team can shoot them lol ..

50 3 point attempts to Sixers 30

Embiid also been playing like dookie once again at end of games also dont help

its been what 7-8 years an my MVP still cant figure out a double team

The most disappointing thing about Dray's mess to me is for a guy that is supposedly all about the team and winning he sure does a ton of selfish things that cost them wins. As his skills diminish the strategy of letting Dray be Dray isn't working and is turning into a net negative. Easy to yap when you have Steph on your team. Part of me believes that Dray's antics with Poole were premeditated to hopefully secure a long-term last bag. The Warriors handling of Dray as his skills decline has been downright awful. Say what you want about Poole but he was a huge reason they won a chip a year ago. Warriors are talented but they no longer have overwhelming talent where they can afford to lose games because of Dray being selfish.
Poole pushed him first after talking crazy and Rudy had his hands on Klays neck. You guys truly hate this man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom