The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

This post was inspirational. I actually went back and copped D StaXX D StaXX his car seat related items (the car seat protector and cover) and about 5 books for the culture. I didn‘t see the same on elpablo21 elpablo21 ’s registry but now he got some teether toys and disposable diaper bags coming between 2-6 today, a breast milk cooler for your wife tomorrow and a bunch of wipes on Monday.

I love you guys :nthat:
Do we have links to their registry’s? I want to do my part.

Do we have links to their registry’s? I want to do my part.

Let me know if this works fammo

Bruh you're going to RUN through diapers.
I be feeling like I'm in sitcom and somebody playing a joke on me with the diaper runs.
Babies are literal poop machines. Get ready :lol:

Here you go fam storm2006 storm2006 Let me know if it doesn't work.

6368291E-59A5-4ECC-8BD5-95BD7A5B283C.gif

I’ll take it one step further and apologize publicly to antidope antidope . I let things that should’ve been discussed years ago get the best of me and I apologize. We’ve been on NT too long to have issues. I also respect your views and agree about Trump. He is awful. What folks outside of the political thread might not know is that many of the true Trump believers would reach out to me and we would talk. I'm not saying many chances their views but I had to do my part.

I’ll take it one step further and apologize publicly to antidope antidope . I let things that should’ve been discussed years ago get the best of me and I apologize. We’ve been on NT too long to have issues. I also respect your views and agree about Trump. He is awful. What folks outside of the political thread might not know is that many of the true Trump believers would reach out to me and we would talk. I'm not saying many chances their views but I had to do my part.
It's all love dog I appreciate it and I'm sorry as well. Never was a real beef here pride is truly a wild thing sometimes. Glad we're good.

I’m in Boston. He’s a mini Aussie so he’s a long hair breed, doesn’t need much clothes besides a rain jacket and a winter coat
IMG_1771.png
IMG_1333.jpeg

If snow/rain stays on them like this and doesn’t melt it means they are retaining body heat and usually dont need extra clothes. But if it lands on them and melts it means they are losing heat and should prob bundle up
IMG_1772.png
My guy looks like he feels some typa way about you having him in the inclement weather

Back
Top Bottom