The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

He’s right though. Thought it was the entire point of trading for him in the first place. Kawhi and BPG will still be able to get theirs playing off him. And they won’t have the he entire defense set against them.

Watched this first half of the Pistons/Cavs.

Bogdanovic first game back and looks really good.

I like Beef Stewart a lot as a role guy, but I don’t think the pairing with him and Duren is ideal. He’s actually shooting the 3 ok this year, but the defense just doesn’t really care and always seems sagged off him.

Would rather just have Ausar play as the pseudo PF. He can’t shoot but he’s a very good cutter and can handle the ball a bit to attack a defense. Just kinda wreaks havoc out there in a way that Stewart doesn’t.

Cade/Ivey/Bogdanovic/Thompson/Duren would be my starting 5.

They really let draymond shoot game winners when he should be playing football

1701565873493.png

Last edited:
Feel like Bogdanovic could be a legit swing piece for a contender if Detroit is willing to move him. He’s really good.

Feel like Bogdanovic could be a legit swing piece for a contender if Detroit is willing to move him. He’s really good.
Offensively. He’s a target defensively. But if a team that already is solid defensively brings him in to be a bench scorer, the benefits will outright the downsides.

Knicks/Detroit pick protections. When do we expect the Pistons to make the playoffs :lol:

Pistons 2024 first-rounder: This pick was also acquired in a 2022 NBA Draft night trade. The Knicks will get the Pistons’ first-rounder in 2024 if it falls outside of No. 1 to No. 18. If the pick doesn’t convey in 2024, the Knicks get the pick in 2025 if it falls outside of No. 1 – No. 13; if the pick doesn’t convey in 2025, the Knicks get the pick in 2026 if it falls outside No. 1 to No. 11; if the pick doesn’t convey in 2026, the Knicks get the Pistons’ 2027 first-rounder if it falls outside of No. 1 – No. 9. If the first-round pick doesn’t convey in 2027, Detroit will send New York its 2027 second-round pick.

Knicks/Detroit pick protections. When do we expect the Pistons to make the playoffs :lol:
If you were the Pistons GM, you should feel pretty confident that pick is never conveying to the Knicks. On the other hand, that means your team stinks and you should be out of a job soon enough. :lol:

Really interested to see what OKC does with the Bertans contract.

Still would like them to go after Vucci. Guess they could be a Bogdanovic team too.

Guys i went to the Clippers Warriors game (big Dubs fan). We went last minute got some top notch premier group lower section seats. It was such a fun experience.

I’m completely convinced now watching in person that Kerr and somehow his staff are absolutely blind. Over the past two years it so glaringly obvious what their problem is when they get leads. They start playing slow. They start walking the ball
up the court and turn into a terrible offensive team that takes bad shots at end of the shot clock. It’s such a constant denominator to their losses.

To build the lead they board and push or take it out and push and get past halfcourt in less than 4 seconds usually and have 20+ seconds on the clock. When they have a lead they slowly walk it up and just make it over the halfcourt line and have 17 ticks left on shotclock. The points per possession difference has to be glaring i don’t get how their stat people don’t at least bring this up to them.

Not even gonna get into their final play choices.

was a damn fun game to watch glad i got to see a bunch of hall of famers put on a show. good job clips.

IMG_4884.jpeg
IMG_4881.jpeg

Jaylin Williams (the big one) on OKC is legit putting dude's seasons on the line when he slides underneath them to draw charges.
Pretty sure he injured AE the other night.

Lively just double clutch postered around/passed/beside Holmgren

SGA had a double in and out l2r cross on Luka and whoever was double teaming into a 3 that was nice

Back
Top Bottom