The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Attendance gon be trash in Virginia. Unless they get extremely lucky in the draft. It's a certain in and DC and PG county that would show up to watch wizards games depending on who they played, that other crowd won't care.
NBA gotta bless em with Cooper Flaggs or the next star prospect, nobody going out there to watch the product they usually put on the floor :lol: :smh:

Their current Arena is located at a stop on the DC/subway Metro train line.

So it was very convenient to see games and avoid traffic. Take the metro in from Maryland or Virginia. See game. Hop back on metro.

The new stadium won't have a metro stop. So to see game people will have to drive. Or maybe take a shuttle from a metro stop. Virginia has horrible traffic

So it will have extra time and cost (paying for parking) to a lot of people wanting to go see games. Especially coming from Maryland.
I think folks kinda misread that 6 mile tweet.

Proposed arena is 6 miles from current arena/Gallery Pl Chinatown.

There IS a newly opened metro stop at Potomac Yard that would service the proposed arena.

It’s just a longer trip plus changing lines if you’re coming from Maryland and probably most parts of DC.

410289895_780071970802530_7482512716649898145_n.jpg

My guy J Crawsover still sees the benefit of having The System operate from the bench.

He’s locked in I’m sure w/ the squad dynamics and sees Russ as the better fit w/ the starters to maximize both system & 🥝 usage.

I think folks kinda misread that 6 mile tweet.

Proposed arena is 6 miles from current arena/Gallery Pl Chinatown.

There IS a newly opened metro stop at Potomac Yard that would service the proposed arena.

It’s just a longer trip plus changing lines if you’re coming from Maryland and probably most parts of DC.
🎯🎯🎯

Yeah man, coming from MD, definitely prefer for things to stay as is, without changing lines... red line access >>>>

****, I was there yesterday for the Hoyas game and was in and out , always smooth and nice to be in the city

1702490886714.png

Maybe this will turn out to be a good thing, who knows

When it comes to the Wizards, there are obviously bigger problems at hand

same reason its been crickets with embiid - lets be real

Prove it in the playoffs guys now and nothing less unless you really a fan of the guys like we are

meanwhile embiid having a better season than his MVP one
Agreed.

Embiid been going ham. I take him over and he always comes through. He definitely respects the coin :lol:

🎯🎯🎯

Yeah man, coming from MD, definitely prefer for things to stay as is, without changing lines... red line access >>>>

****, I was there yesterday for the Hoyas game and was in and out , always smooth and nice to be in the city

1702490886714.png

Maybe this will turn out to be a good thing, who knows

When it comes to the Wizards, there are obviously bigger problems at hand
Yeah tbh I’d probably now just drive straight to Alexandria instead of messing with the metro, even with traffic. Same thing I do if I’m going to Navy Yard.

Agreed.

Embiid been going ham. I take him over and he always comes through. He definitely respects the coin :lol:

ya bro soon as those 2 guys harden/embiid **** the bed or you know even miss some games due to being sick you know how this thread and in general everyone is against them 2

they live for the downfall of certain players but will never appreciate them no matter what they do

i truly believe even if one of these 2 were to ever win a chip itll still be about what they done in the past and will never be about what they finally accomplished

Back
Top Bottom