The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

What’s the best non-player, non Lowe, non-simmons nba pod?

Hoop collective.

All the guys are annoying in their own way but they cover the relevant **** week to week.

Can't bring myself to to listen to non media / non players talk about hoops.... until the NT pod happens of course :nerd:

World Peace got 7 games for this (history considered). I think they give Draymond 10 due to his history. Would love to see these two face off.
SmartSelect_20231213_160622_YouTube.gif
in Ron's defense, Jim totally deserved this

World Peace got 7 games for this (history considered). I think they give Draymond 10 due to his history. Would love to see these two face off.
SmartSelect_20231213_160622_YouTube.gif

draymond once had a potential run in with artest during a game and didn't do a damn thing. there's video out there

steve kerr's career has been full of good fortune as he's been surrounded by people who've made his successes a WHOLE lot easier. player or coach - as long as they did their jobs he came out on top. it's kind of interesting watching the facade erode and seeing him scramble for answers to simple questions

I guess I shouldn’t have said “non-player”

I don’t mind a player pod as long as they talk about the games. The PG show, for example, isn’t really about the games. I’m looking for something like Talkin’ Baseball, but for basketball. Where they cover the games in an informative way. I just don’t like simmons or Lowe :lol:

But I’ll check these suggestions out

pmatic pmatic is that shea serrano from twitter? Dude’s hilarious :loo
If you can stand it, Duncan and Danny leroux break down games in very technical terms on the dunc’d on podcast

Hollinger and Duncan also have their own pod

I can only listen to those three guys so long they’re pretty nerdy but at least they speak in basketball speak and use actual data

Not just barbershop talk

Reactions: HIM
Can't stand the fake laughing from Nate Duncan on Hollinger and Duncan.

The Dunker Podcast is informative, but can be monotonous.

Back
Top Bottom