The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Giving Monty $76M guaranteed and you guys think they’re going to fire him 7 weeks into it?

Not a chance.

If they keep losing by 30 and making futility records each night, they absolutely have to consider it.
They’ve had some injury issues as well. Duren is out, Bogi missed the first 20 games, Ivey missed time as well

Still a bad team that desperately needs the veteran leadership of one Tobias Harris

This is in the players.
If they keep losing by 30 and making futility records each night, they absolutely have to consider it.

Man they’re giving him at least the season.

Come on.

This is extremely damaging on the players btw.

Firing him?

They’ve clearly tuned him out already, so I think keeping him is more damaging to the players. Just my opinion though.

You can’t tune out a brand new head coach who you know just signed a 7 year deal. That’s absolutely damaging on the players.

But I don’t even know if that’s what’s happening here with the Pistons. They could just not be good enough.

Was confident in Minny handling the Pacers tonite and barring a miracle that will be the case.

What a pleasant surprise it would be for those lowly Bulls to take care of da Heats too. Nvm

Ofc Knicks have to do their thing but hopeful those dominoes continue to fall around them 🙏

You can’t tune out a brand new head coach who you know just signed a 7 year deal. That’s absolutely damaging on the players.

But I don’t even know if that’s what’s happening here with the Pistons. They could just not be good enough.
I’ve been a Clippers fan for 35 years. I’ve seen truly terrible teams. Teams for which, among other things, Terry Dehere was the best player. And they were more competitive than this Pistons team.

Not a bad half but the warriors meme has completely flipped. A 16 point lead at half actually means they’re down 2.

They will need to win the 3rd quarter by ten points to win the game.
IMG_3631.png

Back
Top Bottom