The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Nobody hates like this when you play w/ yourself all alone until you get some favorable results.

It’s not that srs nor is it bad to spotlight these performances from the world’s greatest ball players.
Would rather see improvement from him. Lower FG% (43%) and lower average points/rebounds/assists compared with last year on a decent sample size.

Usually year 3-4 players show gradual or significant improvement..

Just checked the score of the Wizards v. Suns game....
VB3b.gif

Please lawd, not like this. :smh:

If Dray wasn’t doing that to Steph…he shouldn’t have done it to KD. The Warriors would’ve had a dynasty instead of the four chips. We acting like KD ain’t been elite since then. It would’ve alleviated the Clay issues they have now.

They do love the Warriors in NoCal though. When I started living part time in Santa Clara, I assumed that I’d hear a lot more about the 49ers when out and about, but I see more Warriors gear and hear more talk about them.

I was on a meeting the other day with all the doctors of one of the County hospitals and at one point one of them said, “I can tell you a lot of things, but don’t ask me how long Draymond will be suspended for.” (There’s also a large picture of Draymond in the hospital’s physical rehabilitation medicine center).

I also learned from being up North that the way a lot of Warriors fans currently seem to feel a similar way about the Kings that Lakers fans feel about the Clippers.

Back
Top Bottom