The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Ahh got ya.

I chimed in btw just w/ a lite jab back but def ain’t tripping over this.

d467e0493cc8005a81080a460223b24f.gif

Fox deserves to be in the ASG not Trae Young. I know they’re in different conferences but just saying. One dude is putting up empty stats (yet again) while one isn’t.

Bron was working the trade machine late last night and saw his pic too much for his liking.

Cs love playing down and losing those dumb games to bad teams. Lost to Charlotte earlier this season and almost lost to Detroit. Done it under every coach too :lol: :smh:

Was this even a thing to begin with? :lol:

No way would the Lakers trade away their relevance no matter how bad things get
Right? Maybe if LeBron spit directly on Jeannie’s face, but that’s about the only circumstance:

MSG faces all up on ESPN this morning makes me think this wave can’t be ignored anymore. Even got ScreaminA sitting there calm and collected not knowing what to say.

Hahn mentioned his fantasy trade for Bron being GS & like me kinda would like to see an Evil Empire of old heads. Out west preferably.

Ofc wifey Monica was recruiting Mikal to the Knicks in her fantasy trade. Don’t see that fantasy happening ofc but it can & should be explored.

Ofc wifey Monica was recruiting Mikal to the Knicks in her fantasy trade. Don’t see that fantasy happening ofc but it can & should be explored.
If you want proof, rewind the clock back to 1983. That was the last time the Knicks and Nets made a trade. (The Knicks sent a 1984 second-round pick to the Nets for Len Elmore.)

HUGE fantasy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom