The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Get the Clippers to the all-star break. They left Steph Curry completely unattended on a defensive play late in the 2nd quarter. They’re clearly mentally checked

1707970644119.png

Melo led them to their first 1st season over 500 in however long
20 games under .500 for his career

Get the Clippers to the all-star break. They left Steph Curry completely unattended on a defensive play late in the 2nd quarter. They’re clearly mentally checked
A lot of teams are imo, but Clips will still pull this one out I think (hope)

Last night the Suns and the Kings were battling to see who could play the least amount of defense and still win

Moving on from the unseriousness of Lamelo.

The Grant Willy/Brandon Miller era :pimp: :pimp::pimp:

These casual Melo takes are hilarious. Mans been on the bench most the season and they were still losing. :lol:

This is what happens when you replace washed players and G-Leaguers with solid NBA talent. Hell, Clifford called out their lack of depth a couple of weeks ago. Not having to consistently play Ish Smith, Bryce McGowens, JT Thor and Nathan Mensah will make any team better.

20 games under .500 for his career

You could pull up the records of a lot of high draft picks in their first 4 years and you’d probably see similar records since they tend to go to bad teams. Go look at your son Starfox’s record in those first 4 years in Sac. :lol:

It takes time.

You could pull up the records of a lot of high draft picks in their first 4 years and you’d probably see similar records since they tend to go to bad teams. Go look at your son Starfox’s record in those first 4 years in Sac. :lol:

It takes time.
It does but their roster hasn’t been complete trash his tenure there. I question his shot selection and decision making. Maybe he fixes it but a lot of the games this season he was just heeming with no regard

What makes you say they’re casual takes? Because they have a different opinion from you? B Sox B Sox and addict4sneakers addict4sneakers both watch tons of games.

They don’t watch Hornets games like that, and understandably so. Nobody does but masochists.

Seeing the end result without actually watching play-by-play doesn’t tell the whole story. Hell, my man said a couple of weeks ago that Miller wasn’t athletic. That’s how I know he doesn’t watch like that. :lol:

It does but their roster hasn’t been complete trash his tenure there. I question his shot selection and decision making. Maybe he fixes it but a lot of the games this season he was just heeming with no regard

Their roster has been basically the same since he got there. The biggest difference now is that Terry and PJ are gone. Hayward may as well have been gone a long time ago since he played 50ish games/season. And don’t forget Miles didn’t play all last season—take any teams best player away and it’ll probably cause a regression.

I def agree there needs to be some maturing with shot selection though. He’ll get there I think. It’s just weird how folks think he’s supposed to turn around a historically bad franchise in a handful of years. And if he doesn’t he’s not serious. By all accounts (mainly from Clifford), the dude minds his business, works hard and wants to win. Hopefully he can stay healthy enough going forward so we’ll see if that’s the case.

Back
Top Bottom