The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

ezgif-3-2f88835beb.gif

What is Biden doing.

That’s the last person he should meet up.
Trying to win Wisconsin.

He better not fall of stat wise in the playoffs again
He was the best player on the floor in the Heat series last year :lol:

25/10/5 on 47% from the field.

Just can’t have another series like the Golden St one. I’d bet he doesn’t.

1711030830087.png

1711030857138.png

He's ahead of schedule. Just didn't have a Big man putting up 40-20 to cover it up.

Revisionist history?

Jimmy averaged 25-8-6 averaging 3 steals

Caleb Martin and Jimmy both had much better game 7's too, 26-10 and 28-7 respectively while Tatum dropped a whole 14-11 on 38% shooting when it mattered most

Kinda funny to think about what Horford and Lopez would’ve been had they been shooting 3s earlier in their career with how proficient they are at it now. Neither attempted them AT ALL for like their first 8 seasons.

Lopez's game is so fascinating. He went from main offensive weapon and strictly a post up threat with no defence to being a spot up 3pt shooter to being a DPOY candidate in his mid 30s. He has re-invented his game a few times and it prolonged his career.

Lopez's game is so fascinating. He went from main offensive weapon and strictly a post up threat with no defence to being a spot up 3pt shooter to being a DPOY candidate in his mid 30s. He has re-invented his game a few times and it prolonged his career.
While guys like Enes Kanter, Greg Monroe and Jahlil Okafor had their careers end.

Revisionist history?

Jimmy averaged 25-8-6 averaging 3 steals

Caleb Martin and Jimmy both had much better game 7's too, 26-10 and 28-7 respectively while Tatum dropped a whole 14-11
It’s not?

Shot better than Jimmy and the stats are with him spraining his ankle in the first minute of Game 7 (same injury that forced Jimmy to come out and miss a subsequent game in the round before) and basically having to be a decoy since he couldn’t move. Never brought the ball up and barely even dribbled.

I assume you forgot that part.

Trae Young, Devin Booker, and Jayson Tatum are all the same person just different heights. Light skin Kobe proteges.

What happened to the game I loved.

Back
Top Bottom