The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

The same people mad at Vince, going to be the same people mad when DeMar DeRozan and Derrick Rose are inducted.

Why the **** would DDR be inducted? Less of a resume, not influential in the way a VC or AI was. Demar I think of this demar I dont like it.

I dont think Rose could be in either and im a huge fan but you could make a case for him.

Yeah but can you maintain that standard given the inflation in scoring?
I mean, sure you can account for it, but I still think it’s going to take a good *** player that plays at a high level for a long time to make it into that territory. It’s not like Kelly Oubre is going to be there.

It’ll be guys that made multiple all-star and all-NBA teams.

SGA and Jalen smart. They are resting now, so they can get their in-season rewards and they'll get them boys in June.

Joker cardio kinda crazy for dude his size.

Wemby looked like he was weezing at various points.

Fun match up though. Joker seemed to motivated to cook.

Dudes was calling him out of shape and low stamina, and he did this in 2019. Jokic played 65 minutes in an NBA playoff game, and won. His stamina been an underrated part of his game. Availability too.

Dudes was calling him out of shape and low stamina, and he did this in 2019. Jokic played 65 minutes in an NBA playoff game, and won. His stamina been an underrated part of his game. Availability too.

I’m thinking, as with his passing, Joker’s water polo background probably helps with his stamina/conditioning.

Treading water non-stop for long periods ain’t easy (at least it certainly isn’t for me)

Truly elite athlete. Other bigs would be gassed and not nearly as effective.

DDR has scored 20+ PPG for 11 straight seasons. And he rarely misses games. Something to be said for it.

HOF obviously isn’t just for #1 options on contenders. Don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility that the best version of himself could’ve been a good #2 on a championship caliber team.

Minimum requirements should be 5x all NBA and 5x all star/nba champ.
Can't wait for Zion to fall just short of this

And you gotta explain to your son why you ain't gonna change your ways and ask his uncle to vote him in.

Gonna be a tough father son convo. Outchea looking like....

56736fa8dd089520598b4740

DDR gets in based on his All Star Appearances, NBA all team and he has A FIBA World Cup Gold and an Olympic Gold. That easily gets him in

Can't wait for Zion to fall just short of this

And you gotta explain to your son why you ain't gonna change your ways and ask his uncle to vote him in.

Gonna be a tough father son convo. Outchea looking like....

56736fa8dd089520598b4740
He’s going to make all NBA this year. Already a 2x all star.
See you in 2029, rust

Back
Top Bottom