The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

That's a fact. I don't mess with her family at all, especially moms, but Kim seems to at least have some decency. Kanye long gone, and ain't never coming back. Mans is a black white supremacist.

Kim and Kanye both used each other. She got a long history of leaching off brothas shine and gaining cool points. I don't know about her having some decency :lol:

She was still showing her *** after having a kid

Kim-Kardashian-bum-1-1-613x920-1-200x300.jpeg

Kanye is gone I agree but Kim... I'll be nice, she's who she always been. Them 2 being together was the perfect storm of f'ery.

nets getting TJ Warren back after two years.. he, seth and Yuta off the bench :emoji_fire: a slasher and 2 shooters, that nets second unit gonna be nice come march/april

Kim and Kanye both used each other. She got a long history of leaching off brothas shine and gaining cool points. I don't know about her having some decency :lol:

She was still showing her *** after having a kid

Kim-Kardashian-bum-1-1-613x920-1-200x300.jpeg

Kanye is gone I agree but Kim... I'll be nice, she's who she always been. Them 2 being together was the perfect storm of f'ery.

Exactly though. They use each other. Kanye knew what he was getting into. Ray J too.
You lay down with dogs, you get fleas. I can't be mad at her for being who she is.
Regardless, it's brothers at home right now celebrating with their families in due part because of Kim. IDC what nobody say, that's a solid deed and shows some decency. Y'all acting like I called the girl Mother Teresa :lol:

I'm not going to speak on her showing ***, cause she's in Hollywood.
That's a world I'm not apart of, but just cause she naked doesn't mean she can't be a good mom or person. That's another convo for another day.

1 Achilles KD still better that 95% 99.9% of the league.. bu bu but Steph carried the man who won 2 FMVPs

Fixed.

Scoring in general been nuclear to start the season...

How many guys y'all got finishing the year with 30ppg or more?

Current standings....

Untitled.jpg

Feel like it will wittle down to 2 or 3 at most (Luka, Steph, Giannis/KD)

Fixed.

Scoring in general been nuclear to start the season...

How many guys y'all got finishing the year with 30ppg or more?

Current standings....

Untitled.jpg

Feel like it will wittle down to 2 or 3 at most (Luka, Steph, Giannis/KD)

Embiid is also at 31.1 PPG but since he didnt play enough games yet he wont be listed

Back
Top Bottom