The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Same day response :lol:

The fact that he don't know James Jones shows his lack of knowledge on football. James was a WAY better NFL player than Austin was a NBA player.

And he literally contributed to Aaron Rodgers’ multiple MVPs and one super bowlz was a hell of a 2nd/3rd receiver in his career

Austin Rivers was a career 65% FT shooter :lol: :rofl:

He’s Nutso from above the Rim… peaked in High school :lol:

Last edited:
And he literally contributed to Aaron Rodgers’ multiple MVPs and one super bowlz was a hell of a 2nd/3rd receiver in his career

Austin Rivers was a career 65% FT shooter :lol: :rofl:

It's like telling Jamal Murray I never heard of you. You shouldn't be talking about the sport anyway then.

James Jones catch % in the playoffs is just as good as Austins FT%. :lol: Austin gotta pull a J Cole on this.

It's like telling Jamal Murray I never heard of you. You shouldn't be talking about the sport anyway then.

James Jones catch % in the playoffs is just as good as Austins FT%. :lol: Austin gotta pull a J Cole on this.

Kendrick Perkins pulled his card several times on National TV as well. Had him seething

NBA players are not even more athletic. NFL WR's got 40 inch verts carrying around 240. Look at Dk Metcalf. Cameron Wake had a 45 vert at 269. :lol:

i don’t think any players could play in either league :lol: there’s NFL combine warriors every year who do nothing.There’s a skill component in both sports that’s being overlooked
But football is so specialized and the teams have 100 man rosters. I wasn’t envisioning any NBa guys as every down players, but I think someone like Giannis could be a situational tight end or something like that.

Same day response :lol:

The fact that he don't know James Jones shows his lack of knowledge on football. James was a WAY better NFL player than Austin was a NBA player.

It’s still wild cause Austin made $30Ms more than JJ. Telling him “you would have had a better career” and “basketball wasn’t your sport” when he almost tripled your earnings is not doing your research.

JJ had the better career though

Isn’t it statistically more difficult to make the NBA? Plus there’s a financial barrier on football.

i don’t think any players could play in either league :lol: there’s NFL combine warriors every year who do nothing.There’s a skill component in both sports that’s being overlooked
Best part about it the whole thing

Austin wouldn't make any practice squad

And James Jones couldn't make the G-League

But I'm here
popcorn-magic.gif

I think Austin is right. Guys like Julius Peppers, Antonio Gates and Tony Gonzalez had no shot playing in the NBA but are HOF football players. Charlie Ward who was a decent NBA athlete would have had a longer career than super athlete Randy Moss if they traded sports out of college.

George Fant refused to play football.

He was a basketball player.

They asked him to the combine and now he’s 8 years strong in the NFL and still going.

He’s an O-LINEMAN. Don’t even make me dip into Tight Ends.

Back
Top Bottom