The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Now show us Thibs!

1716203308645.jpeg
Exactly :lol:

They're gonna have to deal with the Thibs jokes until he proves he can do more than 1 conference Finals appearence every 15 years...

Nuggets got to find a team that they can dump Porter on…

Not sure if it moves the needle forward or backward, but would a Porter/Zach Lavine swap make any sense?
Porter actually was playing well and making defensive stops early. Once those misses piling up, he became a liability. Of all the guys in the series, him going completely cold was the most shocking.

If you would of told me Ant would have 16 points on 6/24 shooting in a game 7 and the Wolves still won I wouldn’t believe it. Shoutout to the other guys, I didn’t believe they would show up

Wolves fans took a lil bit to get used to the attention but I don’t have any issue with any of y’all

You guys aren’t any different than the other fanbases and at least have informed opinions on your squad

Isn’t BIG FISH BIG FISH a wolves fan too?

Yea the Wolves aren't even a top 10 annoying fanbase on here yet :lol:

Happy for you guys, that's a hell of a squad and run developing before our eyes right now.

Gonna try to get my cousin in Minny to send me an Ant jersey to replace the Wiggins one I got years back :lol:

I'll also say that not only have I doubted the wolves this season, I thought the Rudy trade was ridiculous at the time. I guess that's why I'm not a general manager of a basketball team

Anyone but Boston... I would like for Luka to get one, Minnesota winning would be cool but anyone but Boston

As far as me and what I think would be good for business in the NBA Id say Ant, Luka, or Tatum would be great first time champions. However a Ant vs Tatum finals would be good for the American hoop scene. Two teams led by players that are a product of the AAU/College system would be refreshing to see. Barbershop special

Back
Top Bottom