The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

We always in trade rumors. We don't even want Donovan

images

He is likable, but some of the stuff he does undermines his mainstream marketability

The same American mainstream that decided it was a smart idea to make Trump president? And they may do it a SECOND time??? :lol: :lol:

Amp is alllll the way good. We have to stop this nonsense as if America is the purveyor of global morality.

Amp lost his mom and grandma to cancer months apart. Just wait until he taps into the cancer awareness society’s. He’s gone take off even more. We know America loves to hype cancer.

The man has no criminal record

America let’s people wild out for decades (Diddy, Weinstein, OJ, etc) until they get tired of them

Last edited:
Only 1 of the Top 15 paid #NBA players from the 2023-24 season have made the Final Four.

Steph Curry, $51.9M ❌
Joel Embiid, $47.6M ❌
Lebron James, $47.6M ❌
Nikola Jokic, $47.6M ❌
Bradley Beal, $47.6M ❌
Kevin Durant, $46.4M ❌
Damian Lillard, $45.6M ❌
Giannis Antetokounmpo, $45.6M ❌
Kawhi Leonard, $45.6M ❌
Paul George, $45.6M ❌
Jimmy Butler, $45.1M ❌
Klay Thompson, $43.2M ❌
Rudy Gobert, $41M ✅
Fred VanVleet, $40.8M ❌
Anthony Davis, $40.6M ❌

The same American mainstream that decided it was a smart idea to make Trump president? And they may do it a SECOND time??? :lol: :lol:

Amp is alllll the way good. We have to stop this nonsense as if America is the purveyor of global morality.

Amp lost his mom and grandma to cancer months apart. Just wait until he taps into the cancer awareness society’s. He’s gone take off even more. We know America loves to hype cancer.

The man has no criminal record
What point are you trying to push back on?

So what about Trump?

A lot of people Ant want to sell products so hate Trump.

Most college-educated middle and upper-middle-class people have more socially progressive views, so mocking gay people is not a good PR look. Talking disrespectfully toward a woman going through with an abortion is not a good look.

I am not saying he is not marketable. He clearly is.

I am saying he should not make any more goofs in the future if he wants to be marketed to as broad of an audience as possible.

Negative PR for business especially if it becomes a habit

It is a pretty innocuous take. And one Ant seems to agree with because dude was quick to apologize in both instances

Last edited:
And he been nothing but true to himself
I don't mind his personality/persona as much as other players (like Kat for instance). He really is who he is portraying to be, no make believe or anything, I just don't like his skill-set and I find his ceiling to be quite low for such a tall player (no pun intended). It really grinds my gears how his "soft" persona actually helps him and qualify him for stuff he's not worthy of imo. I'm ready for the next generation of more evolved, complex and less stereotypical western European players and that's why I can't "forgive" him for
1.robbing Wemby, a way more deserving defender/player
2.not stepping his game up and actually be more deserving of his accolades

Regarding your bets and paper, I'm sure you'll be aight and it's at least less money going towards y'all ugly *** glazed Chelseas :smh:

Back
Top Bottom