The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

🤦‍♂️
1716310470997.png

I know I'm getting old because I find Ant antics to be a little extra.
Winning really is the cure for everything.

I like Ant, but dude is clearly an *******

A kinda funny likable *******, but still.

Nothing really wrong with that. Jordan was an *******. Kobe was an *******.

People talk about him like he is basketball Ken Griffey Jr. A fun loving competitive guy who is just supremely naturally gifted

But on court, mans is closer to Pat Bev, but without the dirty play.

Just with the gifts and skillset Pat Bev tries to convince the internet he has, not the one he actually has.

What antics does Ant have? Outside of the social media stuff from a couple years ago? I would say to the general fan this man hasn't done one thing that has dropped his Q score. Plus he's from the south, people love the accent and drawl. Its all authentic. He's definitely not MJ though. Or Kobe. More like Wade 2.0. But he looks like MJ in the face, so I understand the comparisons.

It almost feels like he's trying a little too hard to be "uncensored" and "authentic" Kobe type on court and off.
he's likable and charismatic so it works

but personally it comes off a liiiiitle forced to me.

Winning really is the cure for everything.

I like Ant, but dude is clearly an *******

A kinda funny likable *******, but still.

Nothing really wrong with that. Jordan was an *******. Kobe was an *******.

People talk about him like he is basketball Ken Griffey Jr. A fun loving competitive guy who is just supremely naturally gifted

But on court, mans is closer to Pat Bev, but without the dirty play.

Just with the gifts skillet Pat Bev tries to convince the internet he has, not the one he actually has.
Closer to Pat Bev!? Patrick Beverley? Lol what am I missing here?

Was supposed to be Jalen Green though :blush:
This could be my Houstonian bias showing, but dont sleep on Jalen! We had a streak this year where he was really looking like baby Jordan. He just turned 22 and he just needs to continue to develop athletically, but hes gonna be a top 3 SG in the league one day.

Closer to Pat Bev!? Patrick Beverley? Lol what am I missing here?
View attachment 3256673
I am speaking about his antics on the court

The combination of the trash talk, constant complaining, constantly talking **** to fans, the pettiness when winning, etc.

His antics don't register as obnoxious to most because he is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more likable

The combination of the trash talk, constant complaining, constantly talking **** to fans, the pettiness when winning, etc.

His antics don't register as obnoxious to most because he is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more likable

What's crazy is when I was saying this weeks ago I was called a hater.

it feels like Ant has heard all the Kobe and MJ trash talking stories and is always trying to play into that.

personally i find it a little grating.

but he's talented, charismatic and attractive so people treat him like a giant lovable human golden retriever.
but I think in any other context he would be pretty pollerizing.

it feels like Ant has heard all the Kobe and MJ trash talking stories and is always trying to play into that.

but he's talented, charismatic and attractive so people treat him like a giant lovable human golden retriever.

Whole time Jordan and Kobe fans have gone to bat for their guys was because they thought they were handsome?????????

Yeah what if he looked like Sam Cassell.

Ants been poppin a lot of **** since he came into the league.

He’s literally in a movie being himself. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom